Smashville Rewards

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
This is my first year and I'm at 18,997 for today. I may ticket the ticket master voucher, but if they have a deep run in the playoffs, I'm going to hope to have enough for the Gnash visit.

The difference is you have multiple tickets on your account. I only have one.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I don't have 20,000 points and I see it. Truth is I am just now at 18,000 and it has taken me a year an a half to get to that point. That's why that prize is not worth it to me. A year and a half for $50.... no thanks.

That does make a difference. After cashing in a lot of points last year I still had 60,000+ at the beginning of the season and get more each month for my ticket payments and game attendance.

My recollection is that if you paid for something (playoffs, maybe signed up for 2 years of tickets, I don't remember now) you got to keep your points and they didn't roll off. Whatever it was, I did it, so that helped with my point count.

gela

Dec 26, 2013
Nashville
I don't have 20,000 points and I see it. Truth is I am just now at 18,000 and it has taken me a year an a half to get to that point. That's why that prize is not worth it to me. A year and a half for $50.... no thanks.

I've spent expiring points on a few things in the past, but I'm only just now hitting 20k during my third year as a STH. I'm planning on cashing mine out because there's not really anything else I'd like and there's no way I'd be able to accrue enough points for good concert tickets. I guess which level of ticket package you have really makes a difference.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I have to email them. The Hockey Bucks are not an option for me.
I also decided to sign up for Instagram and will max out those points. I want to get to 35k for the Gnash visit.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I just got 2000 points randomly appear with no explanation. Did anyone else see an increase? I got 200 for attending the game last night.... It wasn't exactly 2000. It was around it, and i know the last digit was a 3 because of what it ends in.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I just got 2000 points randomly appear with no explanation. Did anyone else see an increase? I got 200 for attending the game last night.... It wasn't exactly 2000. It was around it, and i know the last digit was a 3 because of what it ends in.

I got my 200 for the game last night but that's all. I forgot to check in.

So it didn't say on the lower right side whether it was for ticket purchases or something like that? My monthly ticket charge is processed today and hasn't shown up for this month, but I noticed 2 separate credits for 814 points were noted 11 days ago so I guess they were catching up or something. But it specifically said "ticket purchase".

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I got my 200 for the game last night but that's all. I forgot to check in.

So it didn't say on the lower right side whether it was for ticket purchases or something like that? My monthly ticket charge is processed today and hasn't shown up for this month, but I noticed 2 separate credits for 814 points were noted 11 days ago so I guess they were catching up or something. But it specifically said "ticket purchase".

If you go to the game with your seats you get the points. There is no need to check in. I think it's probably the monthly ticket charge. That makes sense. This is the last one, right?

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
If you go to the game with your seats you get the points. There is no need to check in. I think it's probably the monthly ticket charge. That makes sense. This is the last one, right?

That is correct. I have 200 for last night and did not check in. Just swipped my card to get in.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
How many points do you get for purchases? If they have a decent run, I'll be able to get the Gnash visit.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN

I meant to check in to Facebook. You get 10 points for that. I just forgot to do it.

I think I have another year on my account. I don't know. I guess I'll find out next month. :laugh:

I haven't had to buy anything for the last couple of times because my companions have covered it. Heh, it's good to be cute.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I meant to check in to Facebook. You get 10 points for that. I just forgot to do it.

I think I have another year on my account. I don't know. I guess I'll find out next month. :laugh:

I haven't had to buy anything for the last couple of times because my companions have covered it. Heh, it's good to be cute.

I wouldn't know.

Predarat

Aug 16, 2005
Who is getting Called up with fisher injured?
They are calling up a Journey Concert Show Print

item.display.jpg

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
With all the screwups this year, I've started checking almost daily. I'm noticing that I don't have any points for Saturday or last night. Has anyone else gotten theirs?

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
With all the screwups this year, I've started checking almost daily. I'm noticing that I don't have any points for Saturday or last night. Has anyone else gotten theirs?

I didn't get any for Tuesday or Saturday, but I got them for last night.
I also created an instagram account and now get about 100 points per day.
Not sure if I'll have enough for anything decent, but the TicketMaster gift card is my fall back.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I don't have any social media points for any of the recent home games. I checked into all of them via Facebook and have liked posts. I may have liked something on Twitter, too. Only ones I have points for is 11, 14 and 16 days ago. But I did get my points for going to the games and for my ticket purchase.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I don't have any social media points for any of the recent home games. I checked into all of them via Facebook and have liked posts. I may have liked something on Twitter, too. Only ones I have points for is 11, 14 and 16 days ago. But I did get my points for going to the games and for my ticket purchase.

I was very saddened when I found out that there are no points for Twitter. Part of my morning routine is to go on Facebook and Instagram and like, follow, and comment.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I was very saddened when I found out that there are no points for Twitter. Part of my morning routine is to go on Facebook and Instagram and like, follow, and comment.

I guess it was just for initially attaching your account.

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
I'm getting all my points for FB and Instagram (boo for no additional Twitter points), but still haven't been credited with the past 2 games. Hopefully my rep will get it taken care of when she gets back in the office.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I'm getting all my points for FB and Instagram (boo for no additional Twitter points), but still haven't been credited with the past 2 games. Hopefully my rep will get it taken care of when she gets back in the office.

If you email the support link, they should do it. I email mistakes in bunches to be less annoying.

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
If you email the support link, they should do it. I email mistakes in bunches to be less annoying.

I've found that emailing from the link gets no response. My rep is terrible, but she's at least able to get mistakes fixed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad