Smashville Rewards

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Looks like if I post on Instagram, I get the points quickly, but I don't get any of the other Instagram points.

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
The people that got my issues fixed were from Fanmaker, not the Preds.

Right. And they've been zero help to me. If I want to get really picky, there's still games from early in the season they've never given me points for. This is such a cluster... :rant:

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Right. And they've been zero help to me. If I want to get really picky, there's still games from early in the season they've never given me points for. This is such a cluster... :rant:

I'll ask about it when I'm in town for the All Star Game.
I'm at 22,000 points and the only thing I want is the Gnash visit... worst case scenario, I get the $50 credit on Ticketmaster.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Does anyone think that they'll add more stuff through the season? All I have is the jersey, movie posters, and ticket master gift card.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Does anyone think that they'll add more stuff through the season? All I have is the jersey, movie posters, and ticket master gift card.

Attached is what I am seeing. If you CTRL + Click on the attachment it will open in it's own window/tab.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
They haven't had any game tickets on there this year which is what I always used my points for.

Guess I'll cash out 20k points and get the $50 to help pay for an ASG jersey at the pro shop.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Attached is what I am seeing. If you CTRL + Click on the attachment it will open in it's own window/tab.

Thanks... I don't have the hockey bucks, but they added a Madonna concert today. The Ford Ice, Globetrotters, and a few other things come on and off....

They haven't had any game tickets on there this year which is what I always used my points for.

Guess I'll cash out 20k points and get the $50 to help pay for an ASG jersey at the pro shop.

Do it sooner than later.... I heard you can't use your discount leading up to All Star Weekend.

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
From 1/25-2/1, the season ticket discount won't be able to to used at the pro shop.

Also, GnashVegas tickets have been made available on the site.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
The only reason I can figure is because this is a NHL event and not the Preds.

We're using your arena to hold our ASG and your STH's don't count towards this event.

Regardless, all I want is a Josi jersey and if they're on sale before the 25th I'll pick one up. If not, then I'll wait until after the first.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
From 1/25-2/1, the season ticket discount won't be able to to used at the pro shop.

I am almost certain that it's not the NHL. The team just wants to get money from people coming into town. Nothing wrong with that. I'm going to try stuff on, make note of my sizes and get what I want in a month...on sale.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
The only reason I can figure is because this is a NHL event and not the Preds.

We're using your arena to hold our ASG and your STH's don't count towards this event.

Regardless, all I want is a Josi jersey and if they're on sale before the 25th I'll pick one up. If not, then I'll wait until after the first.

If you really want a Josi jersey, get a blank one and send it out to get lettered. The hear press lettering they are going to have will suck. They will also either not use name plates or get them wrong. If you look on sports logos dot net, the lettering has been leaked.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013

I had my eye on two of them, but they just raised the price from 15k to 18k... does anyone know which package you get if you get these?

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
I am almost certain that it's not the NHL. The team just wants to get money from people coming into town. Nothing wrong with that. I'm going to try stuff on, make note of my sizes and get what I want in a month...on sale.

I'll have to disagree with you. Even with people coming into town, they'd still make more money because those people wouldn't be STH. Yeah, some might find a STH told hook them up, but I really do believe it's the NHL's event and we're just letting them use our building.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I'll have to disagree with you. Even with people coming into town, they'd still make more money because those people wouldn't be STH. Yeah, some might find a STH told hook them up, but I really do believe it's the NHL's event and we're just letting them use our building.

It could also prevent from STH stocking up and selling for 10% off.

If I'm not mistaken, that kind of revenue gets split between teams.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
It could also prevent from STH stocking up and selling for 10% off.

If I'm not mistaken, that kind of revenue gets split between teams.

They already have most of that stuff in the store now. And you can use your discount now which makes that argument moot.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Those little things add up. I've been getting between 80 and 140 points per day and should have enough for the Gnash visit soon.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Does anyone know when Smashville Rewards ends for the season? I need less than 1000 points for to have 2 $50 Ticketmaster Gift Certs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad