Smashville Rewards

Predsboro

Feb 29, 2008
I miss the Fangtastic Fan club.

Yes ... I liked it much better when we swiped the card at the game to get our points / perks. I won a trip to Milwaukee for the Down on the Farm promotion several years ago ....

The current one may be ok but I rarely even look at the program.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I got credit for both tickets used last night. Randomly I'll get points for liking a post on FB but not Twitter; haven't gotten any for checking in. I connected a card with that Spring thingy and did get points for using it to buy concessions sometime last week. My companion bought everything for me last night (awesome!) so I didn't use my card.

I got 2 extra ticket points for the LIDS pack game, so I'm guessing if you bought your tickets through your account you'll get credit for them, too.

I make sure to like 2 Facebook posts per day... Sometimes I'll get 4 likes (2 for points and 2 for no points) because their system sucks...but I don't care enough to make an issue of it.

I got points for all the extra games I bought.

They only give you points for connecting Twitter, but not tweeting.

You can get a bunch of points for Instagram, but I don't have it.

I"m assuming I'll get a bunch of points when the playoff invoice arrives....

but there still isn't anything worth getting. I was going to bid on the bowling thing, but it's already more than what I have. The stick and jersey are the only other things worth getting... I suppose the TicketMaster credit is the next best thing.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I make sure to like 2 Facebook posts per day... Sometimes I'll get 4 likes (2 for points and 2 for no points) because their system sucks...but I don't care enough to make an issue of it.

I got points for all the extra games I bought.

They only give you points for connecting Twitter, but not tweeting.

You can get a bunch of points for Instagram, but I don't have it.

I"m assuming I'll get a bunch of points when the playoff invoice arrives....

but there still isn't anything worth getting. I was going to bid on the bowling thing, but it's already more than what I have. The stick and jersey are the only other things worth getting... I suppose the TicketMaster credit is the next best thing.

If you plan on renewing, they roll over to next year as well.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
If you plan on renewing, they roll over to next year as well.

I'm on the fence. It has been pretty tough to get rid of games that no one can make and without the carrot of the All Star Game, it's not an automatic yes for me. I really thought that if I sold stuff below my cost, I'd be able to unload a few games on this board....but it seems that everyone on here has their own seats.

When the playoffs come around, I'm going to see if they are easy or hard to get. If they prove to be really difficult, that may sway me.

Assuming that I get the same amount of points next year as this year, that would put me in the 40k range before they begin to expire. That pretty much leaves me with the jersey or the stick if they can be had.

Doing it was fun, but I don't think I'm going to get anything cool out of it.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I'm on the fence. It has been pretty tough to get rid of games that no one can make and without the carrot of the All Star Game, it's not an automatic yes for me. I really thought that if I sold stuff below my cost, I'd be able to unload a few games on this board....but it seems that everyone on here has their own seats.

When the playoffs come around, I'm going to see if they are easy or hard to get. If they prove to be really difficult, that may sway me.

Assuming that I get the same amount of points next year as this year, that would put me in the 40k range before they begin to expire. That pretty much leaves me with the jersey or the stick if they can be had.

Doing it was fun, but I don't think I'm going to get anything cool out of it.

Last year I got an invoice for the playoffs over a month before they started. They don't charge you until the team clinches though. And it is Priority to STH's much like the All Star game.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Last year I got an invoice for the playoffs over a month before they started. They don't charge you until the team clinches though. And it is Priority to STH's much like the All Star game.

They told me that we'll be invoiced in February. Good to know that you don't get charged until they clinch. I hate tying up money.

My point is that the arena isn't sold out to season ticket holders, so there should be some sort of on sale for the public. I'm taking a wait and see approach.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
They go on sale to the public but they're a lot higher for individual tickets. However, if you're only planning to go to one, not the whole series, it may be more cost effective for you.

I use most of my points for hockey bucks and use them for concessions--or I should say, concessions for my family. I rarely use it myself, but it's nice to treat the others.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
They go on sale to the public but they're a lot higher for individual tickets. However, if you're only planning to go to one, not the whole series, it may be more cost effective for you.

I use most of my points for hockey bucks and use them for concessions--or I should say, concessions for my family. I rarely use it myself, but it's nice to treat the others.

How can I use them for concessions?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Right--it can be used most everywhere in the arena. There are a few kiosks that don't accept it, but all the built in concession stands, pro shops, etc. honor them. Not sure about Barrel House or Tavern 96 but the Tropicana place honors them.

Predarat

Aug 16, 2005
I have not seen any lower bowl upgrades yet, that happened a lot last year for mostly weekday games. though I guess if you already have lowers that option does not help you much.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I talked to a friend who said that she's only sat in her "real" seats on the third tier twice this season. Has gotten upgrades through the Smashville app for every other game.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I talked to a friend who said that she's only sat in her "real" seats on the third tier twice this season. Has gotten upgrades through the Smashville app for every other game.

I think that's the way they are going with that. You can "buy" upgrade credits for the app from the rewards site.

Predarat

Aug 16, 2005

I think that's the way they are going with that. You can "buy" upgrade credits for the app from the rewards site.

Thanks, ill have to try the app again and see if it works better.

Softball99

Dec 16, 2014
20,000 Points

$50 In Hockey Bucks
item.thumb.jpg
It's under the auction items

Last edited:

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Mine doesn't have it. Maybe when I get 20,000 points I'll see it.

I don't have 20,000 points and I see it. Truth is I am just now at 18,000 and it has taken me a year an a half to get to that point. That's why that prize is not worth it to me. A year and a half for $50.... no thanks.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I don't have 20,000 points and I see it. Truth is I am just now at 18,000 and it has taken me a year an a half to get to that point. That's why that prize is not worth it to me. A year and a half for $50.... no thanks.

This is my first year and I'm at 18,997 for today. I may ticket the ticket master voucher, but if they have a deep run in the playoffs, I'm going to hope to have enough for the Gnash visit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad