Smashville Rewards

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Just found out about Smashville rewards and figured I'd start retweeting, instagramming, etc to earn points.

I'm not able to Authorize FanMaker to my Twitter account. Anyone else having the same issue?

gela

Dec 26, 2013
Nashville
It seems to work to authorize facebook and twitter, but then it doesn't do anything. I wasn't sure if it had to do with a technical issue or not, though.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
It seems to work to authorize facebook and twitter, but then it doesn't do anything. I wasn't sure if it had to do with a technical issue or not, though.

The Yankees has something similar. I authorized Twitter and got points for Tweeting during the season for some neat swag.

I wrote about it not working and was told that Twitter doesn't work properly, but Instagram and Facebook work. I'm not on Instagram and I don't want to authorize Facebook. They want too much access.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
They emailed me back. It works now. I'm hoping to maximize the points I get by liking things and hopefully, I'll get a decent prize at the end of the season.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I have never redeemed my points on there. There has never been anything worth the time and energy to me. This is the first year my points have carried over, previously they just expired.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
We had some expiring points and just bought some Pilsner glasses and other similar items recently so they wouldn't go to waste. I always try to win team signed jerseys but never have enough to actually win.

Best purchase I had was a week or so ago though. 750 points for a ufc ticket. Not bad considering we were going to be downtown for Alice in chains that night anyway.

There is (or was) an option for 2x Def Leppard lower bowl seats for around 20k points. Those are going for about $100 each so pretty good value if you like the band.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Seems like it's $50 for around 25K points. There are additional items during the season. I concentrate on getting the concession points, but pretty sure there are other types of gift cards, concerts, "experiences", etc. as they have them. If you're on a payment plan you'll receive credit/points every month as you pay a little more on your account. You won't get them in advance for the ST amount, though you may get some credit for the type of account you hold.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Seems like it's $50 for around 25K points. There are additional items during the season. I concentrate on getting the concession points, but pretty sure there are other types of gift cards, concerts, "experiences", etc. as they have them. If you're on a payment plan you'll receive credit/points every month as you pay a little more on your account. You won't get them in advance for the ST amount, though you may get some credit for the type of account you hold.

Which is why I have found the whole points thing to be totally useless for me, being a single half or partial STH for the past few years I have not been able to accumulate enough points for anything worth anything. At least this year my points rolled over since I upgraded to full.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Which is why I have found the whole points thing to be totally useless for me, being a single half or partial STH for the past few years I have not been able to accumulate enough points for anything worth anything. At least this year my points rolled over since I upgraded to full.

Yeah I agree the conversion rate is pretty bad for non full-season ticket holders. By the time last season had ended I had a lot of points that I couldn't convert for anything with so they're just sitting there right now. I don't really care about some of the things in the reward store and anything that I would like to do or contests I want to enter would wipe out my entire points balance for the year, lol. That's why converting them to cash is the best option for me. I just let them accumulate and then convert them for cash and use them for beer on half price night. I don't usually buy much at games anyway, I go out before the game and I'm usually good for the night.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013

That is my new goal.

Kabob Saget

Mar 9, 2015
Hermitage, TN
My rewards points don't change regardless of what I like on Instagram or Facebook, either. I am not a full STH, and I bid on and won a signed sweater today so it is possible to accumulate enough points for some cool items if you renew in time for the renewal bonuses, etc. I do hope they continue to offer monthly parking through the season so I don't get hit with that charge.

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
The thing with the monthly parking is it's not valid on event nights. Well, at least the available nights so far haven't been when there's an event.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
The thing with the monthly parking is it's not valid on event nights. Well, at least the available nights so far haven't been when there's an event.

Yep, that was the intent. To make use of the garage during non event nights in September.

Season-ticket holders can gain points at the highest possible rate; for example, six to 10 points for every dollar spent can then turn into free parking at Bridgestone Arena for the month of September (on non-event nights), autographed memorabilia or other prizes exclusive to season-ticket holders. Coming closer to the start of the 2015-16 season, certain Smashville Rewards items will be available to any Predators fan.

http://predators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=777680&navid=DL|NSH|home

One interesting thing from that article...

“Being a season-ticket holder is, without question, the best way to get the most out of Smashville Rewards, but opening up Smashville Rewards to everyone is going to make the fan experience that much better,” Kolosey said. “We’re going to have a lot more items available. We’re going to have hockey bucks, which is our food and beverage credit, and we’re also going to have Ticketmaster.com credit. Another very compelling thing points can be used for is to enter a contest to win a year-long lease of a Lexus.”

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I have about 8200 and I get daily points for Facebook likes. I'll eventually set up an Instagram account and hopefully between hashtags, game check ins, and likes I will get something worthwhile.

Anyone going to go for the signed stick?

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Has anyone gotten the check in to work at the last game or tonight (I realize I'm posting this early).

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I keep forgetting to do it. I don't think anything would have worked on my phone tonight though. I couldn't even text people.

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
I haven't checked today, but I had points from opening night even though it appeared to not do anything while I was at Bridgestone. This new system is a mess for fans. The card bein swiped or a printed ticket being scanned was much easier. So many people can't get their phones to work in there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad