Smashville Rewards

gela

Dec 26, 2013
Nashville
I haven't even thought about trying to check in while at the games, since it automatically counted my attendance last year. I have a card to get in, so it's not such a problem for me, but I had a friend who had to get someone to text them a screenshot of their ticket because there was absolutely no signal for them at the door :shakehead I always try to screenshot/add to passbook anything I'm doing, but that's going to cause a lot of grief for a while.

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
As far as I know, it was never explained that we have to check-in on the Smashville app until people started questioning no points for preseason games. I could have missed it so maybe they did, BUT no one I know saw it either. It was much easier for fans to just swipe their passport or have the printed ticket scanned. It's a mess, for sure.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Yeah, I'm going to have to relearn to do things that were automatic before. I linked up my payment card so that any concessions we got would credit points but I didn't see that they'd been added.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Yeah I've checked in both games and have yet to see anything. Last season it was automatic. Some things just don't need to be changed and this seems to be one of those things.

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
Yeah, I'm going to have to relearn to do things that were automatic before. I linked up my payment card so that any concessions we got would credit points but I didn't see that they'd been added.

Same for me. I appreciate the points we can earn for the extra "free" things, but it would be much nicer if things actually worked.

Sigh. Off to email my rep AGAIN. (I'm still waiting on responses to my previous 2 emails.) :thumbd:

cleangene63

Jan 25, 2006
Beautiful Bellevue
Since Smitty connected on the first (of what I'm hoping will be MANY) Goo Goo goal, has anyone tried to find the voucher link on the Smashville app?? I'm waiting on a return call from a rep, but just checking to see if there's been anyone who's retrieved theirs.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Since Smitty connected on the first (of what I'm hoping will be MANY) Goo Goo goal, has anyone tried to find the voucher link on the Smashville app?? I'm waiting on a return call from a rep, but just checking to see if there's been anyone who's retrieved theirs.

I found it yesterday, It says "Available two weeks following the game, while supplies last". But it is only good at the downtown 3rd Ave GooGoo Shop.

Go to:

Menu > Game Day > Redeemable Rewards > Goo Goo Cluster > Coupon

Coupon from app:
http://2.cdn.nhle.com/predators/images/upload/2015/10/GOO_GOO Preds Goal.jpg

Last edited:

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I checked in on Facebook to the arena watching the game today. Does anyone know how long it takes for the points to show up?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I'm not sure if I actually checked into the right one. I was having fits trying to log in to Smashville, too. :-(

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I checked in on Facebook to the arena watching the game today. Does anyone know how long it takes for the points to show up?

I was told tonight by 2 different reps at the fan information center that the check ins have been trashed and they are going back to the old way of doing things.

Predarat

Aug 16, 2005
I was told tonight by 2 different reps at the fan information center that the check ins have been trashed and they are going back to the old way of doing things.
Good, some things should not have been messed with to begin with. Hope they give us some points back that we lost because of that mess.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013

What is the old way of doing things?

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
What is the old way of doing things?

If the season ticket's on your account are used for a game, you get credit for being there and thus the bonus points are automatically added. The entire check in thing was dumb to begin with.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
If the season ticket's on your account are used for a game, you get credit for being there and thus the bonus points are automatically added. The entire check in thing was dumb to begin with.

Can you get the points with PDFs? I don't use the passport.
I went to the website and saw that the checkins are there, but no points were awarded.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Can you get the points with PDFs? I don't use the passport.
I went to the website and saw that the checkins are there, but no points were awarded.

If the ticket and by ticket I mean seat for that game is on your account then you will get points as long as the ticket is used. So if the PDF is for a seat that is on your account for that game, then yes.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
If the ticket and by ticket I mean seat for that game is on your account then you will get points as long as the ticket is used. So if the PDF is for a seat that is on your account for that game, then yes.

I guess the exception is that if you sold it on TicketExchange

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
About smashville rewards- do flex season ticket holders get the rewards? I am assuming so, but when I try to go onto the smashville rewards section of the My Smashville STH page, I can't get in.

Does it have a separate login?? Do you have to sign up?

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
About smashville rewards- do flex season ticket holders get the rewards? I am assuming so, but when I try to go onto the smashville rewards section of the My Smashville STH page, I can't get in.

I was a flex plan holder last year and I had them. Your login should be the same as your mysmashville.com account. If you have issues, you might want to contact your rep or fan relations.

http://smashvillerewards.com/

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I was a flex plan holder last year and I had them. Your login should be the same as your mysmashville.com account. If you have issues, you might want to contact your rep or fan relations.

http://smashvillerewards.com/

Thanks, that is what I thought- it is not working for me- just another thing that is not working for me as a STH. Have had numerous issues. Guess I will have to contact my rep AGAIN!

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Thanks, that is what I thought- it is not working for me- just another thing that is not working for me as a STH. Have had numerous issues. Guess I will have to contact my rep AGAIN!

You are the reason they're there. Contact them as much as you need to!

superyan

Aug 13, 2013

It's a separate sign on.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Something seemed to work. I somehow got 400 points for checking in last night.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Exactly where do you check in? Is it on the app or is saying you're "at" the game the key? (Technological dinosaur, sorry)

Open the Smashville app.
One of the menu options is Smashville Rewards.
There is a check in tab on the bottom.
If you click on it, you can see the current game as an event to check in.

I believe you can aslo check in on Facebook if you linked it to Smashville and check into Bridgestone arena and say you are watching the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad