Pre-Game Talk: Smashville @ Avs Wednesday 7:30 MST - Shoulda picked Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaems

Apr 16, 2006
Jones has been playing well. Mac... Eh... I'd be surprised if we pull this one out if only because Nashville does a great job shutting teams down.

Thepoolmaster

Dec 3, 2011
It obviously goes without saying but these are the games the avs need to win. Especially since it looks like the pacific will have 5 teams in the playoffs to the centrals 3.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Not sure where to put this but..

Not much "shoulda drafted Huberdeau" talk in recent weeks is it? Hubby has just 3 goals and 4 assists this season. That's not good. Not even on the Panthers.

jaems

Apr 16, 2006
THE STATS GUY ‏@TH2NSTATSGUY 1 h
If the Avalanche win tonight they will be the 2nd team in NHL history to win 13 of their first 14 games. (07-08 Senators)

lol the Sens got swept in the first round that year.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
With Rinne out, this would be a great time to get some breathing room on a division rival. I feel like we should take this one, but we're due to drop a bad one for sure.

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
I like the preds fan that says we suk and it's all our goalies that we are winning because of the amount of shots we allow and the preds will beat us because of defense and they only average 2 shots against less

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I like the preds fan that says we suk and it's all our goalies that we are winning because of the amount of shots we allow and the press will beat us because of defense and they only average 2 shots against less

Yes, I also like him... like I love a kick in the face.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Watching Avs lately it's like football where they play once a week or something. Not that I like football, just saying. All this time off is ridiculous.

bromando

Jun 4, 2013
Watching Avs lately it's like football where they play once a week or something. Not that I like football, just saying. All this time off is ridiculous.

Can't help but hate this year's scheduling. It's been pretty odd for a lot of teams. Oh well, means that more games will be packed in later in the season.

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO

I think that is mostly behind us now. Should be every other day now from what I saw.

You are right though...annoying... Gimme more AVS!

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Nashville has finished ahead of Avs every year since 2008. Let's not get too carried away here. They play a system that usually gives Avs trouble.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I'm nervous, but I'm always nervous. I think we can take this one. Remember we won before without Landy and Duchene loves matching with Weber. But it's certainly not going to be easy. They play tough and good D plus we are due for some unfortunate luck.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Nashville has finished ahead of Avs every year since 2008. Let's not get too carried away here. They play a system that usually gives Avs trouble.

You say this every game. We're remaining 'umble, sir. Nobody in this thread is saying this is a cake walk and I actually see many people expecting a slip-up and potential loss here. It's okay to be positive sometimes, our blond haired beauty of a Swede poster.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
You say this every game. We're remaining 'umble, sir. Nobody in this thread is saying this is a cake walk and I actually see many people expecting a slip-up and potential loss here. It's okay to be positive sometimes, our blond haired beauty of a Swede poster.

I'll be right one of these days and then I'll say I told you so.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
When it happens, I'll delete it. :D

repressed600.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad