WWE: Smackdown LIVE part 6 -- This is War

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I must not remember then because the last thing I remember her with Roman was her verbally castrating him for costing Rollins the WWE Championship at Battleground.

She took the spear at WM, and she took it pretty well IMO.

I mean I am not a huge fan of her and I think people should get over her more often, but she did do that, and of course the Vickie thing.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic

I mean I am not a huge fan of her and I think people should get over her more often, but she did do that, and of course the Vickie thing.

The Vickie thing was bad. That's not putting anyone over... She splashed around for 10 seconds and that was it.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

Hmm I forgot about that. I don't really call that putting anyone over. When you consider that a classic example of Vince putting someone over means getting caught on camera talking to his junk about Andre The Giant while taking a leak it makes anything Stephanie has done look minute. She stopped putting people over once Jericho stopped the boobie jokes.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
The Vickie thing was bad. That's not putting anyone over... She splashed around for 10 seconds and that was it.

It was a puddle of gross "mud" or whatever, and Vickie threw her into it, I think that constitutes as getting revenge and I assumed the fans enjoyed watching it.

Everyone always rips on Steph constantly, I think it's only fair to point out the couple instances when she did "put over" someone or did something of that ilk. If she was off my TV I wouldn't care in the slightest, but I think we should at least give her the few props she deserves when she does do something. That was a pretty damn good spear she took from Roman.

The whole issue is female vs. male I think now. If they wanted to use the authority angle, Steph should stay away from the male wrestlers and go into authority angles with the females while HHH did the same angle with the males. This is all hindsight though.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That's besides the point.

If HHH is as high on her as they say and they want her to be more than the next Alicia Fox or some jobber then she has to go over.

I still think splitting her from Enzo & Cass was a mistake though.

They're very much going to keep Nikki strong. She's not losing to Carmella. She already ate a submission (or two? I can't remember) at Carmella's hands.

IMO, Carmella had no business being on the main roster let alone going over Nikki again.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I can actually stand Nicki's wrestling
Carmella hurts to watch at times and needed more time in NXT

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Nikki is a good wrestler and has been for a while now. She's not at Horsewomen level but she can certainly hold her own against them.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
She needed that time to get a new gimmick going at least. Bringing her up with the E&C gimmick was so dumb.

Would've been fine bringing her up with the E&C gimmick if they put her on Raw with E&C. Then at least Enzo can get her over and she can help work that division. Then you put Paige on Smackdown and maybe that meltdown doesn't happen AND you give her and Becky a good program to do and an improved women's roster for Smackdown with her and Becky, Nikki, and Bliss...and hopefully at some point Asuka going ******* on the division. lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Seriously, who the **** thought it was a good idea to put Carmella on Smackdown without a new gimmick? :facepalm: Swap Carmella and Paige and Carmella is just fine in her role and Paige is instantly one of the top women on the Smackdown roster and you keep Alberto Del Rio, helping Smackdown's overall roster and someone who was popular with the boys.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Carmella is horrible. There's probably a dozen women in the WWE, up to and including Nikki Bella that I would rather watch.

Nikki is probably the most underrated women in the company from a fan standpoint. She gets far too much hate.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I still don't even know why Carmella keeps attacking Nikki.

Why does she hate her to the point of losing matches just to beat her up?

I also am still not sure how that was a DQ Tuesday.

Oct 18, 2011
Nikki is a good wrestler and has been for a while now. She's not at Horsewomen level but she can certainly hold her own against them.

I'd rank Nikki over Sasha until Sasha stops having so many botches in her matches.

Sasha is basically like an HF boards high risk prospect, lots of talent but prone to mistakes that ruin her matches. Whereas Nikki is consistently at about the same level and you don't see the same mistakes as you would in a Sasha match.

Nikki also talks better than all the girls except for Charlotte

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I'd rank Nikki over Sasha until Sasha stops having so many botches in her matches.

Sasha is basically like an HF boards high risk prospect, lots of talent but prone to mistakes that ruin her matches. Whereas Nikki is consistently at about the same level and you don't see the same mistakes as you would in a Sasha match.

Charlotte still sucks on the mic.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

That's because Nikki doesn't do much in her matches, so it's easy to remain consistent. She's a good worker who isn't as boring as Nattie and isn't as over as Becky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad