WWE: Smackdown LIVE part 6 -- This is War

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
To recap:

1. M.C.G vs Pinkfloyd: HF World Title (Falco Lombardi as Guest Ref)
2. BonMorrison, Tank Commander Cor, & Gongshow vs AlwaysSunnyInTampa & Mystery Partners (If ASIT can find any): 6 Man Elimination Tag
3. Chris Cutter vs Paris in Flames: Winner joins Canadian Club

03071139_5319316d0ec55-600x449_zps3k7e0q4d.jpg

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The point of the injury angle is to keep AA from losing in any fashion at Backlash.

They got their squash win but still out of the way to either put the belts on the new heel Usos for them to chase or for the Slater payoff (I'm torn on what they actually will do).

It's a bit to much ******** for my tastes but I do understand the thought process.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The point of the injury angle is to keep AA from losing in any fashion at Backlash.

They got their squash win but still out of the way to either put the belts on the new heel Usos for them to chase or for the Slater payoff (I'm torn on what they actually will do).

It's a bit to much ******** for my tastes but I do understand the thought process.

I think they want Heath to win for the pop, but I could see them going with Uso's and right into a program with AA.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I want Heath as well but I could see them going Usos both to go right into that feud with AA and to continue Heath's free agent storyline.

They might feel that if they end it people will stop caring.

Either way I don't think there is really a wrong choice here. SD's tag scene is right now one of the best booked segments on either show.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
To recap:

HF TakeOver
1. M.C.G vs Pinkfloyd: HF World Title (Falco Lombardi as Guest Ref)
2. BonMorrison, Tank Commander Cor, & Gongshow vs AlwaysSunnyInTampa & Mystery Partners (If ASIT can find any): 6 Man Elimination Tag
3. Chris Cutter vs Paris in Flames: Winner joins Canadian Club

03071139_5319316d0ec55-600x449_zps3k7e0q4d.jpg

This may need its own thread

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Cena confirmed on Twitter he won't be at Backlash (while plugging the network) and will be overseas instead on the Asian tour.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Team America **** YEAH

fist-vector-art-download-party-vectors-1450697-xZvnvB-clipart.jpg

I made you FROstigious and this is how you repay me?

Oh that's exactly how it works. You're just going to have to wait for the crowning of AJ til I get to see it live, jabroni.

You're gonna come in second place for the real life title switch and against me at Takeover, babay.

Team Blue only gets together for an A PPV main event feud. This seems more like a B PPV feud to me.

Have to remember mods are prizefighters.

This is also correct.

#prizefighter #bluecrossfitjesus

what's the point of a fake injury angle for AA? is this just a way for them to continue the slater angle without the crowd booing AA for beating him and rhyno?

i got to believe The Uso's are winning the titles

Because this way American Alpha doesn't have to eat a pin on the main roster yet? The Usos get their heel turn established right off the bat, cheat to beat the Bros and play foil to Slater & Rhyno who are getting over pretty big, but Jordan and Gable cost The Usos the match.

This may need its own thread

This is how the original HFWF started a few years ago.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI

I think the pop the Slater angle has been getting might've gotten creative to call an audible and find a way to get them the titles without going over their golden goose American Alpha. Plus, turning The Usos heel gives them a credible heel tag team for AA to battle.

I wonder about Harper and Rowan...do they work as a tag team when Harper returns or do we something on Sunday night where they help Bray beat Orton. I do find it interesting that they've completely separated Bray from Rowan the last few weeks.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
All that response to me shows me is that you acknowledge me as the champ. That's all any of these fools in the Universe need to know. I'm still going to see AJ win the title off Ambrose at No Mercy. It's already written in the cards. At some point, you'll just have to accept that reality, buddy. You can either agree with me or be wrong...your choice.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I dont think red rhyno is winning. Where do you go with slater once he gets a contract. I think the usos will win

You can't have Slater be a free agent forever. You put him and Rhyno over and eventually they drop the titles to Harper and Rowan.

Interesting. :naughty:

I'm going to do what CM Punk did when he left WWE and say right now that while I'm school there is literally no chance the HFWF ever comes back. :laugh: The only thing that I'm willing to do is a podcast.

All that response to me shows me is that you acknowledge me as the champ. That's all any of these fools in the Universe need to know. I'm still going to see AJ win the title off Ambrose at No Mercy. It's already written in the cards. At some point, you'll just have to accept that reality, buddy. You can either agree with me or be wrong...your choice.

But if I agree with you I'll be wrong anyways. :(

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Bruh when we come out to the ring that's what we will be wearing. Tag team champs!

Tag belts haven't been established just yet. Lets get through the 6 man tag elimination match then work towards a proper HF Tag titles program and new belts

M.C.G For first (or new from vacancy) HF World Champ, gonna be lit babyyyy!!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Sounds like you're in a no-win situation...just like any title match you have against me.

I will bury you.

School is temporary, HFWF is life.

I've said it before: I would do the HFWF if I got paid to do it. :laugh: It's too much work to do for free, though. Podcast, I'm willing to do.

Tag belts haven't been established just yet. Lets get through the 6 man tag elimination match then work towards a proper HF Tag titles program and new belts

M.C.G For first (or new from vacancy) HF World Champ, gonna be lit babyyyy!!

I am always champion. I'm the booker, god dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->