SJHL Humboldt Broncos bus crash | 16 Killed, 13 Injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarvisFunk

Apr 1, 2012
Saskatoon
Damn, this is so sad. if you're involved in minor hockey in Saskatchewan you pretty much know a handful of guys on every team, this will rock the entire community. Family, friends, parents, past teammates, coaches, billets, teachers, classmates... just horrible.
Thoughts and prayers to everyone affected.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Death toll is probably high, pictures show the semitruck cut right through half the bus. Everyone who's not dead is likely to be seriously injured.

damn show some tact, DD

terrible, this is like Yaroslavl all over again.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
What an unimaginable tragedy. I'm so deeply sorry for all of those involved.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Jesus, this hits close to home. I’ve been on the same kind of bus for the same purpose countless times, and no one ever wears a seatbelt...I’m terrified of what news will come.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I had to leave the room from my wife I’m actually crying right now and didn’t want her to see.

Yea hard to control the faucet when you see all those smiling kids with the rest of their lives ahead of them and try to balance that image against the horror of the news as it’s unfolding and the impact this is going to have on so many families and friends. I can’t imagine how loved ones are coping right now.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Based on what has been reported and the phrasing of certain tweets it sounds like the result of this will be horrendous.

Just an awful thing to happen...

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Brings back memories of the Lokomotiv Yaroslavl plane crash. That one was tough enough, this involves kids, a lot of them not even into college yet.

Man this is absolutely devastating to read about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad