SinfulCobraZ GM Game Discussion Pt. 2

Jul 10, 2010
220px-Rallycap.jpg

RALLY CAP TIME!

this post deserves a mention for post of the thread.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
I am not gonna get mad if I lose but with this whole thing about not having playoff experienced players or chemistry, Thats stupid! Vote for Minnesota if you want but saying that is outright stupid imo.

If thats the case, everybody should mostly keep their original teams with minor changes to have the most chemistry. Having Thornton is bad and I should've gotten Zajac instead cuz unlike Thornton, Zajac has been to the cup fnals.

I dont want to start a war or anything like that but these kinds of reasons are stupid imo.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
I am not gonna get mad if I lose but with this whole thing about not having playoff experienced players or chemistry, Thats stupid! Vote for Minnesota if you want but saying that is outright stupid imo.

If thats the case, everybody should mostly keep their original teams with minor changes to have the most chemistry. Having Thornton is bad and I should've gotten Zajac instead cuz unlike Thornton, Zajac has been to the cup fnals.

I dont want to start a war or anything like that but these kinds of reasons are stupid imo.

Personnally I dont think it's stupid per se, but I think people put too much emphasis on this. 100 points players are better and will most likely outperform 50 points players, experience or not.

And in this particular case the experience thing is exagerrated, both teams have about the same amount of players who were SC finalists or winners at some point in their career, and both also have players with barely any PO experience.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad