SinfulCobraZ GM Game Discussion Pt. 2

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Before we start the Stanley Cup Finals, I just wanted to ask if anybody felt that someone else should do the voting, especially Produce. If you do so, let me know without hesistation, I wont take it personally.

Thanks. Let me know ASAP because I'd like to start the Cup Finals at about 1:30 PM EST.

No, I trust you man!

Blackhawks26

6 time Cup Champions
Jun 17, 2011
Orland Park IL

[FIELDSET=Roster & Cap Hit]

:wild

FORWARDS

Jussi Jokinen ($3.000m) / Mikko Koivu ($6.750m) / Corey Perry ($5.325m)
Zach Parise ($7.538) / Brad Marchand ($2.500m) / Viktor Stalberg ($0.875m)
Clarke MacArthur ($3.250m) / Kyle Brodziak ($2.833m) / David Clarkson ($2.667m)
Dwight King ($0.750m) / Maxim Lapierre ($1.000m) / Darroll Powe ($1.067m)
Matt Kassian ($0.575m) /

DEFENSEMEN

Ryan Suter ($7.538m) / Victor Hedman ($4.000m)
Slava Voynov ($0.817m) / Dan Hamhuis ($4.500m)
Sami Salo ($3.750m) / Clayton Stoner ($1.050m)
Nate Prosser ($0.825m)

GOALTENDERS

Niklas Backstrom ($6.000m)
Jhonas Enroth ($0.675m)

[/FIELDSET]

Unbelievable! This feels like familiar territory!

First off, a massive congrats to the Dallas Stars. LYRN, you keep getting closer and closer. You get better in every game you play. Your Cup will come soon, as you are a relentless worker and you will make the hard choices to improve your team. You are a tremendous GM, congrats to you.

And the road to Four, needs one more! And to get there we have to go past the biggest dog in the yard, the New York Rangers.

Loaded with superstars throughout their line up, it will be a daunting task. But one thing I believe in, is the heart of my team. I believe that this group of players is willing to stand up, and to fight, and to earn every inch of ice they get. I think my team has the leadership to over come adversity. And I feel like if you back this team into a corner, prepare for the fight of your life.

We hope we can bring in #4, but we know the challenge that the NYR and SC will provide. Best of luck to the President's Trophy winner!!

Vote :wild!​

Really appreciate it buddy, best of luck to both of you in the Stanley Cup Final. I honestly don't think i'm going to vote on this one. Just way way too hard.

Jul 10, 2010
ill make my vote for the :wild public.

although im in love with the rangers roster, there doesnt seem to be the experience there. thornton hasnt been beyond round 3, and rick nash has barely played PO hockey.

minny has tons of experience, and i just feel this is their year.

also has a shark fan, handzus on line 3 = yuck.

Last edited:

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:laugh: Produce, this is getting unfair. If you win this one, then your pretty much guarenteed the cup again in dongs game with the Kings....Time to rebuild man :D

Avs44

May 16, 2011
This is some unfair **** right here. :( I have 4 #1 dman in:

DOUGHTY
EDLER
GREEN
MCDONAGH

He has:

Suter
Hedman
He has Hamhuis as well. Most Canuck fans I have seen, say Hamhuis is better than Edler at this point.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
He has Hamhuis as well. Most Canuck fans I have seen, say Hamhuis is better than Edler at this point.

I have to agree. IMO, Hamhuis is one of the most underrated d-men in the league, very solid, veteran, physical, offensive, #3 defender. Edler is good also, but I really like Hamhuis, and I'd love to see him in a Habs uniform, especially when Boston comes to town :)

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site

Edler is more dynamic, has massive potential, and is younger. But yes, most Canuck fans, myself included, think that Hamhuis is our best defender. He's a great presence on the ice. I think him being injured during the SCF was the beginning of the end :(

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
220px-Rallycap.jpg

RALLY CAP TIME!

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota

With all the roster turn over for both teams in this game neither team would have much chemistry but st least Produce has several players who have played together at some point. Parise and Clarkson, Suter and Hamhuis, and I'm sure there's others that I'm forgetting.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
This set of voting is like a suspense movie, you never know what is going to happen. I keep checking every 15 minutes to see what the vote totals are. We are currently at 7-5 Rangers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad