SinfulCobraZ GM Game Discussion Pt. 2

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
After inputting 5 more votes,

• Series 7-6.
  • Series 11-2.

Continue voting. We need 6 more votes.

since that, with 19 votes, the team getting 10 votes for is guaranteed to go to the next round, I'd say that as soon as each serie has a team with 10+ votes, we can announce winners and vote for the SC winner

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
Thank you, it will take some time but I really hope I can get past this, I think getting to know people better in these leagues will help.

Im gong to publically apologize to people who ive had problems with:

SinfulCobraz, Produce, hlaverty, ECSjibberish ( ;) ), froludasweden, MacTruck, and Avs44 I would like to apologize to you guys the most since we seem to have the most problems with each other. Hope we can get through we a better now, and a better future.

Its ok Branden, just a thinkin from me, if you dont like something youdont need to fight about it. Just let it go.

Good Luck next game :)

And one more thing. I feel that the Voteing was cheat, 16-2 to rangers:((((((((((
:lol:

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
Its ok Branden, just a thinkin from me, if you dont like something youdont need to fight about it. Just let it go.

Good Luck next game :)

And one more thing. I feel that the Voteing was cheat, 16-2 to rangers:((((((((((
:lol:

Are you saying I cheated to win that series?

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
1 more set votes could potentially mathematically eliminate a team allowing me to post the results. Get them in boys!

Last edited:

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
Stanley Cup Playoffs Conference Finals Results!

Eastern Conference
:rangers [#1 Seed] vs. [#3 Seed] :sabres
New York Rangers win 14-5
-------------------------------------

Western Conference
:stars [#2 Seed] vs. [#4 Seed] :wild
Minnesota Wild win 11-8

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
Before we start the Stanley Cup Finals, I just wanted to ask if anybody felt that someone else should do the voting, especially Produce. If you do so, let me know without hesistation, I wont take it personally.

Thanks. Let me know ASAP because I'd like to start the Cup Finals at about 1:30 PM EST.

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
imo i think it would be good if everyone votes public! so we can see that its no cheating etc. i know that you dont do this. but still :)

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
imo i think it would be good if everyone votes public! so we can see that its no cheating etc. i know that you dont do this. but still :)

The problem is that it makes it very hard for me to count however that could work out no problem.

We will start the public voting at 1:30 PM.

Thanks.

-SC

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
[FIELDSET=Roster]

:rangers

Captain: Drew Doughty
Assistant: Rick Nash
Assistant: Joe Thornton

FORWARDS

Rick Nash ($7.800m) / Anze Kopitar ($6.800m) / Marian Gaborik ($7.500m)
Matt Moulson ($3.133m) / Joe Thornton ($7.000m) / Michael Ryder ($3.500m)
Taylor Pyatt ($1.550m) / Michal Handzus ($2.500m) / Raffi Torres ($1.750m)
Tom Pyatt ($0.600m) / Dominic Moore ($0.800m) / Mike Rupp ($1.500m)

DEFENSEMEN

Drew Doughty ($7.000m) / Alexander Edler ($3.250m)
Mike Green ($6.083m) / Ryan McDonagh ($1.300m)
Yannick Weber ($0.850m) / Kevin Klein (1.350m)
Deryk Engelland (0.566K)

GOALTENDERS

Jonathan Quick ($1.800m)
Martin Biron ($1.300m)

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="2012-2013 Roster Overview"]

Offense: Our top 6 is made up of superstars, all capable of scoring 30 goals.They are all in their 20s and thus in their primes at the peak of their career. Both of our centers eclipse their centers. Our bottom 6 will wear them out with guys such as Handzus, Pyatt, Torres and Rupp.

Defense: The Rangers are known for their excellent defensive play under coach John Tortorella. We have the best defensive core in the league with our top 4 composed of all #1 D.

Goaltending: Jonathan Quick vs. Nicklas Backstrom. [/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Summary"]
:rangers Offense >>> :wild Offense
:rangers Defense >>>>>>> :wild Defense
:rangers Goaltending >>>>>>>>>>>>> :wild Goaltending
[/FIELDSET]

VOTE :rangers VOTE :rangers VOTE :rangers VOTE :rangers VOTE :rangers VOTE :rangers VOTE :rangers VOTE :rangers VOTE :rangers VOTE :rangers VOTE :rangers VOTE

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
2 great teams, with 2 great GMs. This is a tough decision, but I have to give the edge to the Rangers, so my vote is for the :rangers

Great job to both SC and Produce for building great teams!

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
When's dong's game going to start? I am assuming he should get it running soon so its ready as soon as this one ends.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site

[FIELDSET=Roster & Cap Hit]

:wild

FORWARDS

Jussi Jokinen ($3.000m) / Mikko Koivu ($6.750m) / Corey Perry ($5.325m)
Zach Parise ($7.538) / Brad Marchand ($2.500m) / Viktor Stalberg ($0.875m)
Clarke MacArthur ($3.250m) / Kyle Brodziak ($2.833m) / David Clarkson ($2.667m)
Dwight King ($0.750m) / Maxim Lapierre ($1.000m) / Darroll Powe ($1.067m)
Matt Kassian ($0.575m) /

DEFENSEMEN

Ryan Suter ($7.538m) / Victor Hedman ($4.000m)
Slava Voynov ($0.817m) / Dan Hamhuis ($4.500m)
Sami Salo ($3.750m) / Clayton Stoner ($1.050m)
Nate Prosser ($0.825m)

GOALTENDERS

Niklas Backstrom ($6.000m)
Jhonas Enroth ($0.675m)

[/FIELDSET]

:wild

Unbelievable! This feels like familiar territory!

First off, a massive congrats to the Dallas Stars. LYRN, you keep getting closer and closer. You get better in every game you play. Your Cup will come soon, as you are a relentless worker and you will make the hard choices to improve your team. You are a tremendous GM, congrats to you.

And the road to Four, needs one more! And to get there we have to go past the biggest dog in the yard, the New York Rangers.

Loaded with superstars throughout their line up, it will be a daunting task. But one thing I believe in, is the heart of my team. I believe that this group of players is willing to stand up, and to fight, and to earn every inch of ice they get. I think my team has the leadership to over come adversity. And I feel like if you back this team into a corner, prepare for the fight of your life.

We hope we can bring in #4, but we know the challenge that the NYR and SC will provide. Best of luck to the President's Trophy winner!!

Vote :wild!​

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad