SinfulCobraZ GM Game Discussion Pt. 2

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
The streak is broken. Props to Produce and SC on both building phenomenal teams.

On the the next!

(By the way, this whole "don't start til other one ends" thing was a great idea.)

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
Congratulations to SC for building a great team, I mean Kopitar and Thornton as your top 2 centres. Also, 4 #1 D-men in the top 4, and Jonathan Quick. Congratulations to Produce for his great run, 3 consecutive cups is really something to be proud of.
This was a great series, ans just like Top 6 Spaling said earlier, imagine if there was actually a series between those 2 exact teams in the NHL.

Good job everyone! :handclap: :yo: :handclap: :yo:

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
The streak is broken. Props to Produce and SC on both building phenomenal teams.

On the the next!

(By the way, this whole "don't start til other one ends" thing was a great idea.)

Agreed, a lot of people voted, and they all did it fast, from the standing votes to SV votes within 2 days, nice!

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Congrats to SC great job running this league, and for putting together a star studded roster. Great work man, I had a feeling you would end the streak! And thanks guys for all your kind words along the way! I tried my best to get 4 in a row, but it looks like a new streak will have to start!

batman-rise__oPt.jpg

Theme for next game. I'm going to come back hard!

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
Congrats to SC great job running this league, and for putting together a star studded roster. Great work man, I had a feeling you would end the streak! And thanks guys for all your kind words along the way! I tried my best to get 4 in a row, but it looks like a new streak will have to start!

batman-rise__oPt.jpg

you still have more cups than 95%of us combined so its ok ;)

but yes great game SC now ur up their with me and Dong for Best games this year :sarcasm:(about me)

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

i wanna see a produce vs KLLR showdown.

REALLY NOW?

Hmm... I have some breaking news to announce then about dHabs upcoming game**...

You ready?

I wil be the Assistant GM to Produce. #DreamTeam

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

ah well, your only good at rebuilding anyway.

and top 6 change it to Better GM then KLLR.

When I have more time to dedicate, I'll take control of a contender. Also, I think I can be best described as this man right now.

act_lebron_james.jpg

And BTW, Produce offered me the job, no one else did. I made it clear I do not have the time, nor the capacity to actually put the time and effort into this that you all deserve.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
Thank you guys! Really really appreciate it.

Also great team Produce! I AM SO SO HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO BE THE ONE WHO CAN SAY, "I BROKE YOUR 3 GAME STREAK!!! MUAHAHAHAH!!"

Anywway, thanks to everybody who participated in this game and thansk to everyone who voted and i can't believe how quick the voting went through (only 2 days!).

Looking forward to dongs game now!

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

ah well, your only good at rebuilding anyway.

and top 6 change it to Better GM then KLLR.

And I hate to double post, but need I remind you (Because I think you're the guy) that my Nashville team absolutely dominated your little Sharks? Oh, and, yet to see anyone win the Cup as the Leafs yet. ;)

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary

batman-rise__oPt.jpg

For some reason I pictured you with the movie Brokeback Mountain.... not sure why :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad