Shed of Vengeance (Memorial of Vengeance)

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
Because of course you do.

I love that I skipped to the last page to make sure MV was okay and I see this comment with no context and I am not worried about what it implied, I feel it's just par for the course for F26. Carry on.

Edit: MV I am very proud of your accomplishment. I can't imagine how difficult it is to become a physician. Keep up the great work!

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I love that I skipped to the last page to make sure MV was okay and I see this comment with no context and I am not worried about what it implied, I feel it's just par for the course for F26. Carry on.

Edit: MV I am very proud of your accomplishment. I can't imagine how difficult it is to become a physician. Keep up the great work!

YOU HAVE MY GRATITUDE.

Last edited:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I'm very late to the party but one deciding the setting of the murder will be in the library and other suggesting the object of the murder, the thread feels like some new version of Clue aimed at the Christmas markets.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
In the remainder of the year 2019, we face 10 teams in 11 matches. In 6 matches we face all Canadian teams but one, which is Ottawa.

Given our very nature and reputation north of the border, IT IS OUR SWORN DUTY TO PISS THEM OFF, TAKE VENGEANCE AND BUST THEIR IVORY TOWERS OF SELF-IMPORTANCE AND OVERENTITLEMENT.

Path will not be easy, it will take us through hardship and pain.

But hey where is the fun in beating someone who’s on the ground already.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
SO ABOUT THE APPEASING OF HOCKEY GODS...

I HAD LAST TRAINING IN 2019 YESTERDAY AND INSTEAD OF BEING IN THE D-CORPS AS USUAL, I WENT IN BETWEEN THE PIPES BECAUSE ONE OF OUR GOALIES HURT HIS KNEE. And... whaddya know I DIDN’T SUCK. I MEAN I WAS PRETTY GOOD FOR A NON-GOALIE OF OUR LEVEL.

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
raw

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I always felt that after Achmed Foley pulled the herpes simplex stunt to the maitre'd to get inside the restaurant, his oranges-in-the-armpits walk to Max's Victor Maitland's table was very pointedly and compensatory suspiciously macho.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
DOO-DOO-DO-DO-DOO-DOO DO-DO-DO-DOO-DOO
... Beverly Hills Cop!

Ma-niac Cop DOO-DOO-DO-DO-DOO-DOO DO-DO-DO-DOO-DOO
Maniac Cop DOO-DOO-DO-DO-DOO-DOO DO-DO-DO-DOO-DOO
Maniac Cop DOO-DOO-DO-DO-DOO-DOO DO-DO-DO-DOO-DOO
Maniac Cop!

Reactions: DaveG

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
In the news today: an 85 year old Southern Finnish man had carried grudge to his neighbor, so he wrote "vengeance" on an axe and then used the back end of the said axe to hit his neighbor repeatedly to the head.

He got committed to psychiatric care for attempted murder.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad