Shed of Vengeance (Memorial of Vengeance)

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
WHERE IS THE ****ING ENERGY, WHERE IS THE SPITE, WHERE IS THE HATE, WHERE IS THE ZEAL, WHERE IS THE VIGOR, WHERE IS THE INTENSITY, WHERE IS THE LUST FOR LIFE, TODAY AND VICTORY.

WHERE IN THE UNHOLY DEPTHS OF HELL IS IT.

ALL I ASK IS JUST SOME STUPID DESIRE. DESIRE TO SHOW SOMETHING GREATER THAN EXPECTED. DESIRE TO GET BACK AT THE WORLD. DESIRE TO BE BETTER.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
WHERE IS THE ****ING ENERGY, WHERE IS THE SPITE, WHERE IS THE HATE, WHERE IS THE ZEAL, WHERE IS THE VIGOR, WHERE IS THE INTENSITY, WHERE IS THE LUST FOR LIFE, TODAY AND VICTORY.

WHERE IN THE UNHOLY DEPTHS OF HELL IS IT.

ALL I ASK IS JUST SOME STUPID DESIRE. DESIRE TO SHOW SOMETHING GREATER THAN EXPECTED. DESIRE TO GET BACK AT THE WORLD. DESIRE TO BE BETTER.
WHERE HAVE ALL THE COWBOYS GONE

Reactions: Bunch of Jurcos

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Bez názvu.png
Bez názvu2.png
Bez názvu3.png
Bez názvu4.png
Bez názvu5.png
Bez názvu6.png
I DIDN'T EXPECT FOR THIS TO BE AN ART GALLERY. BUT DUE TO THE SUCCESS OF THE SECOND PARTS OF GDBT. HERE IS THE WHOLE TRILOGY.

LostInaLostWorld

Work?
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Anyway... I PASSED THIRD OF FIVE FINALS. OBGYN IS DONE. NOW I DON'T HAVE TO GET NEAR IT FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.

Gotta admit I got lucky, but you know what they say - FORTUNE FAVORS THE READY OPPORTUNIST WITH ANGER ISSUES.

CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER FOR OUR FRIENDLY CHOLERIC MAN OF VENGEANCE. MAY YOUR NEXT TWO ENDEAVORS BE RICH AND FULL OF VENGEANCE AND MAY YOUR SHED SURVIVE THE LONG AND HARROWING WINTERS.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Shed’s getting painted. Kinda’ makes me uneasy.

No, not some breach of privacy shit, I just need to stay clean to work at the hospital again and this is probably the only risky situation I have been since the exam.

VENGEANCE IS BACK IN BUSINESS NEXT MONDAY. UNLESS WORD ENDS AGAIN OR SOME SHIT.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
How terrible. My deepest condolences MV. So very sorry.

Thank you.

My condolences MV. So sorry you’ve had to go through this. Sending my best to you and your family/friends.
Thank you. Some of them do know a bit about F26.
I’m so very sorry you lost your father.
Thank you.
I'm so sorry for your loss, MV. There will always be some pain and sorrow, but I hope the good memories shine through stronger. Stay strong, and always remember that being strong and being sad are not mutually exclusive. Also, remember that you honor him in living your life as awesome as you can. You're one of the good ones, friend. And we're here so feel free to talk through as much as you need to.
Thank you. There are many good memories for them to shine through. The trip to Prague to show me all the best pubs. 2011 World Quarterfinals with Jágr scoring his first hattrick in the national jersey. All the skiing. Taking us to see the national parks in the west of the US. Him knowing about me kinda securing a job thanks to the practices during this shitstorm or my sister getting engaged. Just to name a few.

I don't suppress emotions. From sorrow to sadness, from sadness to clarity, from clarity to vengeance, from vengeance to happiness.

I actually did say something similar as you did with that honoring part to grandma today. In terms of message. It was obviously a longer conversation.
There are no words that are sufficient for times like these.

I've lost two mothers: my birth mother to cancer, my stepmother to suicide.

The thing that brought me comfort in those times was to throw myself into taking care of my dad. These are the times when family is the greatest blessing, and I hope that you can help each other through it.

But we're also a family here, of a sort. I'm glad you've got people here who care about you and what you are going through.

*hug*
Thank you. Generally focusing on others to get rid of my own stress has been my go-to strategy. It's kind of a chain. Sis' is covering Dad's wife (G from now on, I have always used first names when it came to my parents' second spouses). Her brother is there for G as well. I cover grandma. Sis' fiancé covers her. Mum covers both of us. Her Husband (P from now on) covers Mum.

I did make my sister laugh yesterday. Best Christmas present this year.

You are all a bit my uncles, my aunts, and my cousins.

MV, I'm so sorry for your loss.
Thank you.

My condolences, MV.
Thank you.

Really sorry to hear that MV. Hope you can find some peace during this time.
Thank you. Peace... Not sure if that'll be the outcome, but if it gives me the strength and clarity to do the right things, I don't care about terminology.
I'm sorry for your loss, MV.
Thank you.

We all love you here MV
Thank you.

I'm sorry, MV. Like Hank said, there's really not much to be said. Just remember you aren't alone, and a little part of him will live on in you, and your sister, and everyone else will knew him. If I ever visit Czechia, I'd love to buy you a beer in his honor.
Thank you. I would have your liver turned into a diamond if that happens though. And I would very much love for that to happen.
Don't call it Czechia, it's an ass-climbing president word.
You do remember, I appreciate that.

Condolences my friend...sadly there's probably not much any of us can really say here to help. You've got an extended hockey family here and I don't think anyone would judge you for using this as an outlet during your grieving process. Take care
Thank you. Well, that gives me an idea for a better thread for this.

M.V. I’m sorry for your toss.
Thank you. Also, your typo made me laugh more than it should. If you would ever see me attempt a long-range toss you would understand. I am not exactly a QB material.
Very sorry to hear this news, MV. Cherish the memories and lean on your family. All the best.

Thank you. I will. Although I did promise him to be there for others, so I will try to be the one they can lean on.

Last edited:

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
You’ve become my spirit animal MV, and I doubt I’m the only one who feels that way. Belated condolences, like others have said well we’re here for however we can help. I love that he took you to the parks in the west....I wander in some of those myself as often as possible, and wish I had someone to ski with me like that - especially when I was young. Teaching myself as an adult was painful. I’m not ready to let go of my parents yet, I’m sorry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad