Shed of Vengeance (Memorial of Vengeance)

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Construction of the shed is still in process. But here’s the thing.
As fans say in my homeland, proud in victory, loyal in defeat. My hometown team is constantly underestimated, but they keep defying predictions season after season, so there is that.

So, regardless of how the playoffs work out for Canes... We shall be happy, we shall be joyous and we will be loud about it. We will let the whole frickin’ world know. That will be our vengeance against non-believers.
Our spirit must be unbreakable. FOR WE SHALL BE HARDENED BY KNOWLEDGE THAT NOTHING LASTS FOREVER.
NOTHING IS GRANTED.
TAKE THE FU^KING DAY, TAKE YOUR VENGEANCE AGAINST THE WORLD AND ALL ITS WRONGS WHENEVER YOU CAN, BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE THE LAST TIME YOU HAD A SHOT TO DO SO.
Those of you that are from NA, unleash hell on the stadium.

I will do what I can from afar. Which means, that my quest for vengeance will spread like a plague to the boards of the team that will have the misfortune of facing Canes.

So if anyone wishes to join me on my raids, this is where we can start.

Godspeed, I need to come up with new one-liners.

Last edited:

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
This series shall write a story.
It might be a story of defending champions wrecking the the underdog. It might be a story where the defending champions inexpliciably choke. It might be a story where Hurricanes valiantly fight and make the series entertaining, but ultimately lose. It might be a story of the underdog surprising everyone including themselves where they prevail through the sheer power of endorphines and hunger for victory.

Whichever story it shall be, let it be a GLORIOUS AND ENTERTAINING STORY.

But read this. Never pick a fight with a man with nothing left to lose. Canes have nothing left to lose.
They have already beaten everyone who doubted that a rag-tag band without number one goalie could make it. They have beaten everyone who thought that they are far too behind play-off positions. They have already angered every grumpy old-timer who thought Storm Surges are disrespectful and what-not. They've already taken their VENGEANCE they've already won. Caps on the other hand have a lot to lose here.

CONSIDER THAT A WARNING. STORM IS COMING. IN ALL ITS BEAUTY AND ALL ITS HORROR.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
So here we are. At the doorstep of the game 5.

But at the end of the day even after all the joys and sorrows of the season and the series, we’re still at the beginning.

We still need to win at least one game away.

Result of the series is ... in the hands of fate.

Only one thing is certain.

WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT. WE WILL NOT VANISH WITHOUT A FIGHT. THEY WILL HAVE TO DRAG US OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS SCREAMING TO SUCCEED AND THEY WILL KNOW PAIN IF THEY TRY TO.

*catches breath*

And we will, with all our might, make everything to stop them from doing so. For we are relentless. WE WILL HAVE OUR VENGEANCE.

IF WE ARE MET WITH DEFEAT, IT WILL BE AS GLORIOUS AND VALIANT AS OUR VICTORY. WE WILL DENY THE DARK ITS CLAIM.

Win or lose, we’ll be laughing in the face of our adversaries, for defeat is just another chance to take VENGEANCE.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
So here we are. At the doorstep of the game 5.

But at the end of the day even after all the joys and sorrows of the season and the series, we’re still at the beginning.

We still need to win at least one game away.

Result of the series is ... in the hands of fate.

Only one thing is certain.

WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT. WE WILL NOT VANISH WITHOUT A FIGHT. THEY WILL HAVE TO DRAG US OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS SCREAMING TO SUCCEED AND THEY WILL KNOW PAIN IF THEY TRY TO.

*catches breath*

And we will, with all our might, make everything to stop them from doing so. For we are relentless. WE WILL HAVE OUR VENGEANCE.

IF WE ARE MET WITH DEFEAT, IT WILL BE AS GLORIOUS AND VALIANT AS OUR VICTORY. WE WILL DENY THE DARK ITS CLAIM.

Win or lose, we’ll be laughing in the face of our adversaries, for defeat is just another chance to take VENGEANCE.
Every time I read one of your posts I get all amped up like Wolverine at the end of Logan where he’s running through the forest getting ready to absolutely murder some dudes. Just wanted you to know that.

Much like Wolverine, WE WILL HAVE VENGEANCE

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad