Shed of Vengeance (Memorial of Vengeance)

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
*breaches oath*

*wakes up from estivation*

*takes a shot*

*grabs a hatchet*

*smashes down some pottery*

*returns to the ****ing estivation chamber*

We need you now. Some here have forgotten what VENGEANCE looks like. It looks like a 0.934 sv% and 1.82 GAA in the 17 games after the all star break which dragged this team into the Playoffs. It looks like back-to-back elimination game wins against the defending Cup champs - including Game 7 double overtime stunner (91 minutes of Game 7 with 37 shots against).

Last edited by a moderator:

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
We need you now. Some here have forgotten what VENGEANCE looks like. It looks like a 0.934 sv% and 1.82 GAA in the 17 games after the all star break which dragged this team into the Playoffs. It looks like back-to-back elimination game wins against the defending Cup champs - including Game 7 double overtime stunner (91 minutes of Game 7 with 37 shots against).

Many thanks.

I’m currently in the state of tranquil fury. I achieved something unthinkable - actual 3-months of holiday. But I’m currently suffering from Strep infection and I am not a patient person in this department. AND THEN I READ THE ZAJEBANÉ ZPRÁVY.

translate.google.com

Needless to say I am not happy. I am not even satisfied or content.

Good to see you, dude. :)

HONOR IS ALL MINE, BROTHER.

Last edited by a moderator:

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
You call this calm?
giphy.gif

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I LIKE THIS DAY. MY APPETITE FOR FOOD, BOOZE AND NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES HAS RETURNED. MY REMAINING TONSIL IS NOT TRYING TO KILL ME.

AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN TWO WEEKS I ACTUALLY TAPPED INTO MY TRADEMARK HAPPY BERSERK.

SO IF YOU BELIEVE IN FATE YOU WOULDN’T FIND IT SURPRISING THAT GOOD STUFF HAPPENED LAST NIGHT.

SINCE I DON’T IT IS MERELY A HAPPY COINCIDENCE.
EITHER WAY, CELEBRATION IS IN ORDER.

WAKE THE f*** UP NOBUSHI @bigredmachine

WE HAVE A CITY TO BURN.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad