Player Discussion Shea Weber: Oh Captain, My Captain Edition

Is This The End?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Maybe the most significant part of that famous 26 minutes that fateful day was the Stamkos extension to stay in Tampa after all lol.

I Loved PK. But Weber has been everything and even moreso in the Leadership category. Talk about a CAPTAIN. Its a huge pillar for the franchise a at the moment, proud to have him
concrete evidences please ?

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Who knows what happens if that trade doesnt happen.
Maybe Subban doesnt suffer the same injuries, maybe he doesnt struggle out of the gate like he did in Nashville because he wouldnt be shook, he did play much better as season went on and into the POs, not to mention being a Norris nominee the following year.
Maybe we move him after that. Nashville were able to move him to Jersey, so onviously his contract was still movable.

Who knows. We have seen countless times a player perform a certain way on one team and be very different on another team.
True.....the only certainty is what happened.....Weber is our captain and producing

Subban has been traded again and his hockey production is rapidly fading while his reality show is prospering

Reactions: Habby4Life

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
True.....the only certainty is what happened.....Weber is our captain and producing

Subban has been traded again and his hockey production is rapidly fading while his reality show is prospering

After producing a Norris & being a key piece to a finals run...

I'd trade the cup finals run for the last 3 years of lottery runs any day.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
LMAO

What does the DATE have to do with ANYthing , oh god i havent laughed that hard in a while
sure... while laughing, you found something about Weber doing something amazing for the Habs ? you know, something an amazing leader would do ?

(if you havent laugh that hard in a while, you do have a sad life btw)

Reactions: Pickles and Redux91

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
June 22, 2016

You asked for "concrete evidence", I provided it, plain and simple...do you believe that Weber left all that in Nashville and became a different player/person??...cuz if that's your angle, I imagine there's alot of people in Habs management who would gladly disagree...

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
You asked for "concrete evidence", I provided it, plain and simple...do you believe that Weber left all that in Nashville and became a different player/person??...cuz if that's your angle, I imagine there's alot of people in Habs management who would gladly disagree...
I don't care what he did in NHS, I'm no Preds fan.

he's an amazing leader, yet no one can provide a single evidence of his amazing leadership since joining the Habs...

come on now, should not be that hard.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
I don't care what he did in NHS, I'm no Preds fan.

he's an amazing leader, yet no one can provide a single evidence of his amazing leadership since joining the Habs...

come on now, should not be that hard.

CA7094-Weber(6)C.jpg

You must have missed that "C" on his chest...more "concrete evidence" that you're mistaken...

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
No, you're just running in circles failing to admit you're mistaken...it's OK, we all have a hard time admitting it on occasion...
I'm mistaken ? because I ask posters to provide examples of his magnificent leadership as Habs C ??

you have yet to show ONE event, just one, that shows how amazing he is as Habs C ?

care to provide ONE example of his amazing leadership as Habs C ?

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
I'm mistaken ? because I ask posters to provide examples of his magnificent leadership as Habs C ??

you have yet to show ONE event, just one, that shows how amazing he is as Habs C ?

care to provide ONE example of his amazing leadership as Habs C ?

Mutsumi Takahashi and Shea Weber send messages

Leadership...for all of Quebec...and that was easy to find...try it instead of burying your head in the sand...

Reactions: jaffy27

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008

It’s ironic that with all the Weber is in decline talk after the trade and it was PK who crashed. Looks like Shea has more good years left in him. Not MB’s best trade but a very solid one.

I wasn’t fond the trade at the time, not because of Shea but more about MB should of acquired a C but it worked out. Can’t imagine have a 9mil D who plays like a 5/6 right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaffy27

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
You repeatedly asked for examples...we provided them...you either refuse to accept it or try outright to shift focus...just seem salty, honestly...
not "we", you. One of them was what, having a C on his jersey, like Pacioretty you know...

reality is, I'm not the salty one here, you are the one who seem to have a hard time dealing with an idea of yours being challenged.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
not "we", you. One of them was what, having a C on his jersey, like Pacioretty you know...

reality is, I'm not the salty one here, you are the one who seem to have a hard time dealing with an idea of yours being challenged.

Not at all, my friend; I always enjoy being correct...it's the Dad/Papa in me...:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad