Player Discussion Shea Weber: Oh Captain, My Captain Edition

Is This The End?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Best to ask the people in the NHL the importance of leadership as none of us can really quantify the importance of it as we have no experience in this type of environment.

And no, it is my belief that there are maybe 3-4 players max that can wear that C.

Weber
Price
Gallagher

actually it’s 3 in my estimation.

These are about the only players “all” players will look up to and listen when they talk.

Chiarot, Petry, Edmundson, Suzuki, Toffoli can all lead in their own little way but to command the presence of everyone in that room.....hmmm....I think that distinction belongs to 3 players only.
Well how would you know really?
Nobody really viewed Gionta as a real captain and yet we had one of the best Po runs since winning the cup under him eliminating the two favorites in back to back series.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Well how would you know really?
Nobody really viewed Gionta as a real captain and yet we had one of the best Po runs since winning the cup under him eliminating the two favorites in back to back series.
Gionta was a good captain.....at least from the outside it seemed.....probably translated to the ice and it showed

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Gionta was a good captain.....at least from the outside it seemed.....probably translated to the ice and it showed
cut.jpg

gionta-brian-140506-1180.jpg

one is just a good C, the other is the perfect C, amazing, one of the very few in history to have such an aura, extraordinary...

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
he's just so boring, how can you blame me. can you remember a single play of his from last year? i can remember one (big slapshot goal against the Flyers in the playoffs). do you remember a single body check? i don't. :dunno:

Perhaps opening your eyelids will allow you to see more clearly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille