GDT: Sharks @ Golden Knights 7pm no Vlasic or Braun

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Couture on radio intermission interview:

- I thought the 2nd half of that period we were better, but we started a little hesitant and slow which we've done in the past in this building; thankfully, it's only one, Joner made some great saves to hold us in it, if we play like we did in the 2nd half, we'll give ourselves a chance to win this game
- [do you have to adjust to their play style?] no, I don't think there is, I just think for whatever reason we don't start well in this building, going forward we're gonna have to figure out a way to change that, but we should know how quick they are, we've played them 7 or 8 times over the past 12 months, so we should know what they're going to bring, we've gotta be better off the start
- [on a 2 on 1 play] I should've shot the puck, not looked to pass, we have to bury our chances, Fleury's a good goalie... I was trying to create a lane on my backhand, Engelland tried to take away the pass, I thought Timo would be harder on the back post, Fleury was able to get a stick on it, but if I had that over again I'd pull that to my forehand and snap it 5-hole because he was very patient and stood up the whole time

Kane on TV intermission interview:

- [happy w/ response after their goal?] I don't know if we're happy with it, but on the bright side it's not 4-0 like it was last time, it's 1-0, we're still in the hockey game, we gotta be a lot better
- [on his line's strengths] being hard to play against, getting in on the forecheck, we're all moving our feet and holding on to pucks, I don't think in the 1st period we did that a lot, we're gonna have to be better
- I think we started to have some zone time in their end, create some offensive opportunities, create some chances in transition

Reactions: slocal

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm beyond sick of this f***in Vegas team already. Do whatever you gotta do to avoid them at all costs this playoffs. Win the division, hope they come in the wild card, whatever. And hope Calgary knocks them the f*** out in round one.

Unfortunately, thanks the Anaheim Carlyle's and their current 9 game losing streak, they've pretty much played their way out of a top 3 division spot, unless one of the top 3 teams in the divison has a similar freefall.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I'm beyond sick of this ****in Vegas team already. Do whatever you gotta do to avoid them at all costs this playoffs. Win the division, hope they come in the wild card, whatever. And hope Calgary knocks them the **** out in round one.

Unfortunately, thanks the Anaheim Carlyle's and their current 9 game losing streak, they've pretty much played their way out of a top 3 division spot, unless one of the top 3 teams in the divison has a similar freefall.
Yeah.

If we don't win the division I am hoping the Knights do. I really don't want to play them in the first round.

Reactions: Bleedred

jakeytown

Aug 10, 2011
El Paso TX
We are definitely getting shut out tonight. I don’t think i have it in me to watch today. Night y’all see ya Saturday

Fraser28

Jan 13, 2013
Not a single comment in here about Jones making some pretty nice saves so far. He's having a good game.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Great giveaways, Mehlk!
umad.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad