GDT: Sharks @ Golden Knights 7pm no Vlasic or Braun

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
SNOGGINS - (My heart says Sharks, My brain says Knights, well go with heart i guess?!)

Sharks - 3 (Sorenson, Meier and Pavs)
Knights - 2 (Jonathan Marchessault and David Perron)

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
this is going to be a pretty interesting test for the sharks.

Very. This is one of two Western Conference cities where the Peter DeBoer era Sharks have not won a road game in the regular season. They've earned a point, however, in an OTL last season (The other one, with no points earned on the road in the PDB era, should be obvious).

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
is vegas really that dependent on the goaltending as there point totals suggest?

the sharks have the same amount of players over there point leaders as they have players over 20 points.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
That record arrow should really be pointing in the direction of the team with the higher points percentage, which is San Jose.

bdave

Apr 13, 2007
This Vegas team has had our number game after game. It would be soooo nice to finally get payback tonight and show we are for real.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Did the Sharks fly to Vegas today or yesterday? If they arrived yesterday and went out on the town with the Dads then you might as well chalk this up as a loss. Another Vegas flu game.

I know it's a regular season game but they need a win here for their confidence. They're likely going to play Vegas in the 1st or 2nd round and need to find a way to get past them. I think Fleury's shut out the Sharks more times than the Sharks have scored 3 on him.

Reactions: Sandisfan

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Did the Sharks fly to Vegas today or yesterday? If they arrived yesterday and went out on the town with the Dads then you might as well chalk this up as a loss. Another Vegas flu game.

I know it's a regular season game but they need a win here for their confidence. They're likely going to play Vegas in the 1st or 2nd round and need to find a way to get past them. I think Fleury's shut out the Sharks more times than the Sharks have scored 3 on him.

Yesterday late afternoon, per Jamie Baker's Instagram story. Let's hope they had a sane and modest group dinner.

Last edited:

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
Yesterday late afternoon, per Jamie Baker's Instagram story. Let's hope they had a sane and modest group dinner.

Honestly, if it were my Dad, he would be so focused on my performance that dinner would be over way earlier than if I was just out with the boys.

Insignia

Jan 19, 2010
6-4 Sharks because why not:
Ek65, MK68, Donskoi, Sorenson, Pav's, Couture
Eakin, Marchessault, Tuch, The bad Karlsson

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Honestly, if it were my Dad, he would be so focused on my performance that dinner would be over way earlier than if I was just out with the boys.

I would bus the team to a Motel 6 in Henderson, impose a strict 9P curfew, and then tell that if they lost they were going to spend the next night there as well

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Hertl, Donskoi, Thornton and Kane,

Marchessault and Pacioretty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad