GDT: Sharks @ Golden Knights 7pm no Vlasic or Braun

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Am I the only one who thinks; we should play as physical as possible to start a knights game?

It always feels like they beat us up ASAP and then go on to score.
The problem with our team is that the 4th line is about as average as they come.

They are not great defensively. They have little to no offense. They are not physical. And they are not fast. The Vegas 4th line has us totally outmatched.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
The problem with our team is that the 4th line is about as average as they come.

They are not great defensively. They have little to no offense. They are not physical. And they are not fast. The Vegas 4th line has us totally outmatched.

Are... are you taking a shot at the One True Karlsson?

AOin.gif

Reactions: Sandisfan

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
We need home ice against Vegas...I don't understand why MAF plays lights out against us every freaking time

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
2 things:

1. Does it look brigher or more "washed out" than usual tonight? The picture looks a little strange.

2. There isn't much of a white out. When I saw they were wanting to do the White fortress thing, my first thought was is it Superman night and they wanted to recreate the Fortress of Solitude.

im not noticing this now, but saw this effect when watching condensed games from the nhl on Youtube

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad