GDT: Sharks @ Golden Knights 7pm no Vlasic or Braun

CaptainShark

Sep 25, 2004
Fulda, Germany
Late SNOG

Typical Vegas slug fest... but a reverse... probably gonna eat crow

Sharks 7 (EK9 x2, Donkey, Goodrow, Burns, Radil and Simek)
Vegas 3

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Oh man, the lighting in the Vegas arena is awful. It washes out the Knights whites and makes the Sharks look like indistinct black blobs.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
2 things:

1. Does it look brigher or more "washed out" than usual tonight? The picture looks a little strange.

2. There isn't much of a white out. When I saw they were wanting to do the White fortress thing, my first thought was is it Superman night and they wanted to recreate the Fortress of Solitude.

Trl3789

Jun 17, 2011
Bay Area
2 things:

1. Does it look brigher or more "washed out" than usual tonight? The picture looks a little strange.

2. There isn't much of a white out. When I saw they were wanting to do the White fortress thing, my first thought was is it Superman night and they wanted to recreate the Fortress of Solitude.

It looks like HD hasn’t been invented yet

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
That was a bad rebound by Jones to kick it right out in front of the net, but Heed's got his guy all alone there and he (relatively) had position. He has to tie the guy up or at least stop him from cleanly pouncing on the puck given that Jones wasn't going to get back over for the 2nd save.

Reactions: Sharksfan83

Sharksfan83

Jul 27, 2010
We seme to setup to cycle, and then if we lose the puck the Vegas forwards are already going forward with the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad