TV: Shameless

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Really? I've kind of felt her story has been a little redundant over the past few seasons. I guess everyone's stories get a little bit repetitive over 10 seasons, but Liam adventures have been fun, Frank, Kev/Veronica, Carl, Ian & Mickey will keep me coming back.

I wasn't even aware the show came back.
They should have ended it then.

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
When is Debbie going to hit rock bottom? Everyone else did. She pretty much stole the $50k. Frank did his thing but no one gave her any crap about taking it. Even after she gave them the fake debit cards. It was just swept under the rug.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
When is Debbie going to hit rock bottom? Everyone else did. She pretty much stole the $50k. Frank did his thing but no one gave her any crap about taking it. Even after she gave them the fake debit cards. It was just swept under the rug.

They weren't fake. They just required social security ID to work which was a no-no with the Gallaghers. :laugh: It falls in line with her inexperience.

Carl's inner-city guidance gig for the privileged kids is one the funniest gigs he's had.

Last edited:

Baby Punisher

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
I haven't watched this season yet. Has Debbie shown her tits on screen yet?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Since we've seen her grow up from "a little girl" to an adult during the show, I feel like I don't really need to see Emma Keeney topless in this show. As annoyingly as the character's been often written, she's done a good job and feels a bit like the "little television sister". :laugh:

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Again I'm talking about the actress. Hating on a young actor or actress just because of their role is simply the lowest form of behavior which I think is far too common on this site.

In life in general, there are so many absolute shitheads out there (here and all over social media) that harrass actors/actresses because they hated their character in a show or movie.

Reactions: montreal

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
The Micky and Ian parts this season have been great, which is typical. I was dying during the whole "But I didn't kill her" scene in the backyard.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Season 10, Episode 10

Mickey and Ian are in a bar with their dates...

There's a band in the background, with a couple female players.

Anyone know who that band might be?

(looks a little like "Marissa and the Moths", but I couldn't tell for certain...)

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad