TV: Shameless

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So no time jump after all. Or not a big one (please don't go there, you know what I'm talking about). So we get to enjoy Fiona become Lip/Frank at worst. Yay!

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
Carl and Frank are the only likable characters left. Debbie is on a new level of POS and Fioana's scorched earth attitude is old. She always preaches she's a fighter but then gives up again and again.

Reactions: Baby Punisher

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I am so ready for Fiona to go. I think they are making us hate her on purpose to lessen the blow.

I do love them though. They are all fighting, then the ex boyfriend comes in and they all band together until he leaves. Then they fight again. haha

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
I'm ready for the show to be over. The entertainment is still sort of there (not what it used to be, but still funny/crazy), but there's a lot of re-treading going on and this season will bring them to 110 episodes. That's more than enough.

Reactions: Baby Punisher

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
I am so ready for Fiona to go. I think they are making us hate her on purpose to lessen the blow.

I do love them though. They are all fighting, then the ex boyfriend comes in and they all band together until he leaves. Then they fight again. haha

That's what family does dude. I truly feel for her. She misread the market and was sitting on a gold mine the entire time. She is still part of that project sh sunk her money into that forced her to hastily sell her building for dirt cheap. I imagine that will come back around at some point. Hopefully, that will be her salvation and she isn't a full-blown alcoholic.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Getting near the end. Finale should be interesting. Quite a run for such a controversial show. I'll miss it.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
They've been no so-subtly having Fiona becoming Frank this season. I thought she was gonna go to rehab or something and that's how they were gonna right off Rossum, but now it looks like she's doing AA.

Hopefully next season is the last one. No Fiona and no Ian, probably means more a lot more Debbie even though you can still build that season around Lip, Carl, Frank, Kev/Vi, even Liam.

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
They've been no so-subtly having Fiona becoming Frank this season. I thought she was gonna go to rehab or something and that's how they were gonna right off Rossum, but now it looks like she's doing AA.

Hopefully next season is the last one. No Fiona and no Ian, probably means more a lot more Debbie even though you can still build that season around Lip, Carl, Frank, Kev/Vi, even Liam.
Debbie is a POS at this point. Always all about Debbie.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
That's what family does dude. I truly feel for her. She misread the market and was sitting on a gold mine the entire time. She is still part of that project sh sunk her money into that forced her to hastily sell her building for dirt cheap. I imagine that will come back around at some point. Hopefully, that will be her salvation and she isn't a full-blown alcoholic.

Good call. She's getting 100K back and based on the preview for the season finale, leaving Chicago. Bad editing on the preview, pretty much revealed the whole plotline for Kelly, Debbie and Carl both get "revenge" on her and in the end she's there in the house dancing with Carl again. :laugh:

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
You know they are running out of ideas when they spend HALF THE f***ING EPISODE on the love triangle between Carl and Debbie.

Time to end this.

That being said. I want a spin off for Kev and V.

Reactions: peate

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
You know they are running out of ideas when they spend HALF THE ****ING EPISODE on the love triangle between Carl and Debbie.

Time to end this.

That being said. I want a spin off for Kev and V.
A Cheers parody: The Alibi. :naughty:

Reactions: TP

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Maybe it's because I watched it here and there. Took breaks. Not episode by episode or even right when seasons came out.

But I still enjoy it. I feel like they could pump out 20 seasons and I'd enjoy it. This is one of those shows I dont need a proper timeline or ending. Just keep making entertaining episodes.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
That was a good sending off for Fiona. I like how pretty much everyone told her to leave, but with love.

Will be interesting to see what they do with that 50K. Fix the house/move to a new one? What happens with Liam?

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
Not sure how the show can survive without Rossum. She's the central character that really ties it all together. The writers have their work cut out for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->