Post-Game Talk: Series Discussion: Stars @ Blues

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I hate Benn but the rest of Dallas' players I don't really mind.

Nashville though... holy shit what a stupid roster full of whiners. I hate Subban, Johansen, Watson and Ekholm a lot. Ekholm is the most underrated player in the league at being a little bitch.

Smith, Forsberg, Ellis and Arvidsson I don't care for much either...

LETSGOBLUES88

Feb 20, 2019
I hate Benn but the rest of Dallas' players I don't really mind.

Nashville though... holy **** what a stupid roster full of whiners. I hate Subban, Johansen, Watson and Ekholm a lot. Ekholm is the most underrated player in the league at being a little *****.

Smith, Forsberg, Ellis and Arvidsson I don't care for much either...

Tell us how you really feel lol

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
Goalie-wise, a road of Rinne and then Grubauer or Jones out West would be ideal.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
LeBgF7B.png

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
I hope the Blues take the Stars as seriously as they took Winnipeg. While the Stars do have plenty of roster holes that can be exploited, the top-end talent of that team is undeniable.

Reactions: Sushiko and shmotz

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Gonna be a tough series.

Wish we had Reavo for this one.

Roussel is no longer a Star.
Dallas is big and can play a physical game; but they don't have anybody that's going to "cross the line" that we really "need an answer" for.
Ignore the size rankings, the Blues are the more aggressive team.

The challenge for the series will be stopping Benn and solving Ben Bishop.
Reaves doesn't help with either.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Blues PP will be the key to this series. That and 27 & 91 playing at elite levels.

I think the Blues depth can be a big asset in this series. Dallas D is underrated folks, do not think they are a pushover. Outside of 3rd pairing, their top 2 pairs are very capable.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
I really did not want to play Dallas, as I think they're harder to contain for the Blues for some reason. Also Bishop has been excellent, and I think he could steal the series from us. Their top line, + Hintz and Zucc scare me, and honestly I think their depth is just started to feel it so we might be in trouble. They are much faster than we are, and I think their skaters might be faster than Winnipeg's. Anywho, this will be a good series, hopefully the Blues are up to the task.

Reactions: Sushiko

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Dallas looks really good right now. The Blues can take them, but need to limit Benn/Seguin/Radulov.

starsfan71

Jan 26, 2016
Dallas, Tx
I've enjoyed reading this thread although it is very similar to Preds fans thinking this will be a short one. Will be a hell of a series and should go 6 or 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad