Post-Game Talk: Series Discussion: Stars @ Blues

LETSGOBLUES88

Feb 20, 2019
It’s over everyone, but to quote Master Chief it’s “just one round” and we’ve got another war coming against Nashville or Dallas incoming!

Personally I’d rather play Nashville but if we play like we have over the last 4 periods we can beat anyone, anywhere!

LETS GO BLUES AND HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!

Last edited:
Reactions: mk80

illininer

Apr 30, 2014
Illinois
Don't particularly like either matchup.

Dallas has made us look bad the last couple of matchups and Bishop always seems to play really well against us

Don't think we matchup all that well with Nashville either. Seems like Forsberg and Arvidsson always have big games against us and Rinne has always been very good against us

Don't really care either way though. Not supposed to be easy at this time of the year

WeWentBlues

May 3, 2017
No preference other than the victor of that series to get beatdown in Games 6 and 7

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
When the playoffs started, I would have said Nashville just because Dallas seemed to get in our heads and I wasn’t sure if the Blues had the resolve.

Well Game 5 and 6 certainly showed that they do so I’m not particularly scared of anyone.

I guess my preference would be Nashville just because the Blues really seem to get up for them, they have a putrid power play and I’d love to be the ones to send them packing.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
AcidicPhonyAldabratortoise-size_restricted.gif

How about free pass to the WCF?:sarcasm:

Reactions: Sushiko

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
Don't particularly like either matchup.

Dallas has made us look bad the last couple of matchups and Bishop always seems to play really well against us

Don't think we matchup all that well with Nashville either. Seems like Forsberg and Arvidsson always have big games against us and Rinne has always been very good against us

Don't really care either way though. Not supposed to be easy at this time of the year
We have dominated nashville every time we played them recently.

Id love to face nashville

Reactions: GoldenSeal

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I don't think it matters. Both teams have skills that can give The Blues trouble, and both have weaknesses The Blues can exploit. The Blues will need to play their best (the way they did in Game 6) to beat either. The Blues just need to be as determined to win as they were in the last game, and they should beat either.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
At this point I'm done with the guessing games and the "will they won't they." I'm just going to watch 1 game at a time vs whomever we play and hope for the best. Every game in the playoffs is a different beast from any previous game. I think all the looking ahead can take away from the actual moment.

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
It’ll probably be Dallas

Man I hope we beat them if we play them. I f***in hate that team! I can’t stand Jamie Benn, and Seguin and Radulov are not far behind him.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
It will most likely be Dallas, and thats a-ok with me, but I want Nashville. I hate that team, I hate Subban, and I hate their fans. Being the team to send them crying home would be oh so sweet.

Reactions: CaliBlues710

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad