Pre-Game Talk: Series Discussion: Blues @ Jets

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
They were showing on NHL network how Schenn lost an edge on the boards with about 30 seconds left in game 5. He got off the ice and Bozak flew on. Because Bozak is a RH shot, he was able to make that pass to Schwartz that Schenn couldn’t have.

Reactions: STLomacneko

pateramus

Jan 10, 2013
Winnipeg
Well Congratulations. I can't say that I'll be cheering for you guys, but you played hard and deserved the series win. Till we meet again ;)

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Well Congratulations. I can't say that I'll be cheering for you guys, but you played hard and deserved the series win. Till we meet again ;)

Come on, not even if we play Nashville? First rule of the Central teams now a days seems to be “And no matter what, anyone but the Predators.”

Kidding aside, thanks. Hope we have multiple more series in the future :)

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Saw where Wheeler told a reporter to f*** off after asking a question about losing the series, then proceeded to mope throughout the rest of the short interview. Way to lead by example you turd. Maybe if you weren’t in the box for the last 3 minutes for a lazy play you could have tried to score a goal you bum

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
I wonder how much of an emotional hangover Winnipeg will have. If the. Lies come out hard and score first, I think we may see the Jets start to play out of system and unravel. I want to see the Blues with the eye of the Tiger Saturday. Go home and finish it off.

Have to admit you more or less had this pegged. I was wrong. Even at that, somehow they got it down to 1 at the very end. Just always have to squirm, at least a little, I guess.

I feel like the Jets played a great deal better in this series than they have in the last 3 months. They demanded a lot of the Blues ultimately, more that I was expecting them to do initially, and it’s good to see they were able to close the series down the way they did.

mw2noobbuster

Jun 28, 2016
Alberta, Canada
Yeah, I was another one who predicted an early goal in game 6 would cause the Jets to unravel. I'm happy to see it come true. Let's enjoy this one boys, great series and it didn't have to go the distance, they can rest up for the next round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad