Post-Game Talk: Series Discussion: 2015-16 ECQF - Detroit vs. Tampa Bay

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Bolts in 5...if that doesn't happen, I'll be shocked. We've been so bad for months on end with shaky decision making to add to it.

Shouldn't even be in the playoffs in the first place, and despite the Bolts' fractured lineup, we'll still be reminded as to why..heck..we couldn't even beat the Rangers' B Squad in a "must game" situation...talk about having zero confidence in your team.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Bolts in 5...if that doesn't happen, I'll be shocked. We've been so bad for months on end with shaky decision making to add to it.

Shouldn't even be in the playoffs in the first place, and despite the Bolts' fractured lineup, we'll still be reminded as to why..heck..we couldn't even beat the Rangers' B Squad in a "must game" situation...talk about having zero confidence in your team.

Outside of Bishop and maybe Kucherov , this team has been Bi-polar all season regardless of injuries. You just don't know what team will show up, it truly is a coin flip at this point.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012

It totally depends which Tampa team you'll face. As stated above saying we've had an inconsistent season is an understatement. We're basically playing down to our opponent's level. If you suck, we'll probably try to out-suck you. Just watch

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
It totally depends which Tampa team you'll face. As stated above saying we've had an inconsistent season is an understatement. We're basically playing down to our opponent's level. If you suck, we'll probably try to out-suck you. Just watch

That end sounded weird but you're right. I hope they remember last year and come out blazing. Have to win the home games. That killed us last year, literally.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I hope Cally hits anything that moves on Wednesday. Unless its in blue of course

If we can get that Brown - Flip - Cally line together, they will score and hit everything in their path. Flip has to be on his game for the offense to really come together. I don't have confidence with Paquette there, and they will just hit everything with little offense, we need scoring from at least 3 lines.

ganiseri

Feb 3, 2014
Its been long break for me from hockey. Now it is time to get excited again. I think we will win in 6 games. Ugly needs to really step up

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I like that video, you could see that they all just kind of freezes when he goes into the boards, and then you hear a lot of people shouting “it’s alright, it’s alright”

Killorn and Palat also commented on the video:

5ls1oo.jpg

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I like that video, you could see that they all just kind of freezes when he goes into the boards, and then you hear a lot of people shouting “it’s alright, it’s alright”

Killorn and Palat also commented on the video:

5ls1oo.jpg

Awesome, love Pally and Killer! Of course a loser Ranger fan making their comments as well. Worry about your own team, ahole! Because right now Rangers could use his PK skills.:shakehead

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
He didn't practice yesterday but this is a good sign. Even if he isn't ready by Game 1 then maybe game 2 or 3.

Oh come on Coop, what's with these lines? FDo you not want to score goals? Why is Drouin and Fil on the same line?

Last edited:

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Cooper beyond pisses me off, ****ing tired of seeing Paquette with Cally. Cooper is a ****ing idiot with these lines. He sucks the life out of any excitement to watch this team for me. Why not put Vladdy with Brown and Cally, He has basically limited us to two scoring lines, and both of them are nothing like a TKO line not even close.

Again, wants his so called shutdown line, Well Cooper how are you going to shutdown and protect a lead when you don't score enough goals to take the lead? ****ing moron.

Last edited:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I'll say this...

It is nice, even in a year where everything went wrong, we're in the playoffs. I mean... that definitely hasn't been the case with this franchise in the past.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Was hoping to see:

Killorn Johnson Kucherov
Palat Namestnikov Drouin
Brown Filpula Callahan
Blunden Boyle Paquette

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Was hoping to see:

Killorn Johnson Kucherov
Palat Namestnikov Drouin
Brown Filpula Callahan
Blunden Boyle Paquette

That would be the wise thing to do.

I can't even get Flip and Cally together on a line, it is like a ****ing nightmare this team.

Last edited:

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Those are ideal.

Also:

It just gets better huh? :shakehead

So basically our bottom 6 will have five 4th liners (Brown, Paquette, Condra, Blunden, and Boyle), and one guy who cannot stay in the top 6 even when he is scoring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad