Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Game | Date | Matchup | Time | Final score| Networks
Game 1 |4/13/2016 | DET @ TB | 7:00 ET | 3-2 TB | NBCSN, TVAS, FS-F, FS-D
Game 2 |4/15/2016 | DET @ TB | 7:00 ET | 5-2 TB | CNBC, TVAS, FS-F, FS-D
Game 3 |4/17/2016 | TB @ DET | 7:00 ET | 2-0 DET | CNBC, TVAS, SS, FS-D
Game 4 |4/19/2016 | TB @ DET | 7:00 ET | 3-2 TB | NBCSN, TVAS, FS-F, FS-D
Game 5 |4/21/2016 | DET @ TB | 7:00 ET| 1-0 TB [TB wins series 4-1] | NBCSN, TVAS, SS, FS-D

Required reading:

*TB's forecheck vs. DET's breakout

*TB's breakout vs. DET's forecheck

[thanks for adding the poll]

Last edited:

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
I'm humbly happy we made the playoffs again and I'll try to enjoy the ride as long as it lasts. We made the SCF last year, statistically speaking we have very little chance to go deep two years on the trot. One game at a time, you just never know.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Hi, Wings fan here. Any chance you could post what you expect the TBL lines to be for Game 1 of this series? Thanks.

With cooper I have no clue lol
Only thing I can guess is palat, Johnson, kucherov. Killorn, vladdy, drouin. Parquet, flipper, Callahan. Brown, Boyle, condra or jam.

Hedman, carle
Garrison, coburn
Nesterov, sustr
Koekkoek. Cooper rolls 7 d and 11 forwards sometimes.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Hi, Wings fan here. Any chance you could post what you expect the TBL lines to be for Game 1 of this series? Thanks.

We have... At least I have no idea what the lines could be. It depends whether who's healthy and which Defcon level Cooper is on. I'll give you that line-up, the most dangerous one with Callahan healthy but do not take it for granted.

Palat-Johnson-Kucherov
Drouin-Namestnikov-Killorn
Paquette-Filppula-Callahan
Condra-Boyle-Brown

Hedman-Sustr
Carle-Garrison
Nesterov-Coburn

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com

(triplets or tko)
nikita(clutch: or therussiannightmare)kucherov
tyler (tyjo) johnson
ondrej (drej)palat

ryan (cally: money)callahan
valtteri (flipper)filppula
jonathan (ugly: jodru)drouin

alexander (killer)killorn
vladislav (vladdy)namestnikov
joshua (jt) thomas brown (brownov)

cedric (pacman:dumptruck) paquette aka hotpaquettes
brian boyle
mike blunden

erik condra on bench jonathan marchassault forward probably get some time at least a game in nickname marshy or marshmellow

ben bishop (bish please)andrej vasilevkiy

victor (heddy: hedmonster)hedman ondrej(giraffe) sustr
jason garrison matt carle
nikita nesterov braydon coburn

matt taormina on bench

injured this round stephen stamkos anton stralman

might call up jeff tamberlini forward
might call up slater koekkoek d man left handed
might call up luke witkowski believe right hand d
might call up tanner richard center/forward

hope this helps my friend and good luck

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
My hope for the lineup if we can get everyone back is something like this:

Drouin - Vladdy - Kuch
Palat - Johnson - JAM
Killorn - Filppula - Callahan
Paquette - Boyle - Condra/Brown

With everyone healthy the Blunden will be out.

Now I know we won't see this lineup but it would be the one if I was a coach that I would go with.

'D' is harder to decided without Stralman I don't really have anyone I want feel 100% confident to put out there with Hedman.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
I'm standing by my ideal lines:

18 - 9 - 81
27 - 90 - 86
17 - 51 - 24
13 - 11 - 23

77 - 5
55 - 62 (gulp)
89 - 25

I realize that 3rd pairing is utter trash; you shorten your units during the playoffs, so I'll trade some depth in pairings in exchange for getting the few good ones more ice time.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
From the Lightning perspective, is Namestnikov ready for this challenge? 2nd line C in the playoffs is a tough gig.

fans wishful thinking:)

he has outplayed filppula and than some but coach will not let it play out that way

vladdy will be on third line hell he puts vladdy on fourth line to put flipper up

vladdy is better player now and moving forward but cooper is going to coop as always

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
fans wishful thinking:)

he has outplayed filppula and than some but coach will not let it play out that way

vladdy will be on third line hell he puts vladdy on fourth line to put flipper up

vladdy is better player now and moving forward but cooper is going to coop as always
I think Cooper and Blashill are twins. But seriously, I can see why they're such good friends. They think very much alike.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
We have... At least I have no idea what the lines could be. It depends whether who's healthy and which Defcon level Cooper is on. I'll give you that line-up, the most dangerous one with Callahan healthy but do not take it for granted.

Palat-Johnson-Kucherov
Drouin-Namestnikov-Killorn
Paquette-Filppula-Callahan
Condra-Boyle-Brown

Hedman-Sustr
Carle-Garrison
Nesterov-Coburn

I will ****ing shoot myself. If Cally is going to be stuck on the 3rd line, can we at least put Brown with Flip and Cally? That trio has more of a chance to score while also shutting down. I don't want Paquette in the top 9.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Just like any games the Lightning are in: we get the lead early - we win. We frontrun - we win. We get behind - we will get clogged to death.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
From the Lightning perspective, is Namestnikov ready for this challenge? 2nd line C in the playoffs is a tough gig.

Playoffs hockey is so unique and all players react differently to adversity, only time will them. It's not even whether he's ready for the challenge nonetheless, it's just that he's our better option left at center. That is a sure thing.

To put things in perspective just FYI, Namestnikov received very little PP time with low ice time this season, so his overall numbers don't look amazing but at even strength he scored 27 points in 930 minutes. For example Stamkos scored 31 points in 1100 minutes. So, yeah Namestnikov is a pretty decent 5v5 player.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
I will ****ing shoot myself. If Cally is going to be stuck on the 3rd line, can we at least put Brown with Flip and Cally? That trio has more of a chance to score while also shutting down. I don't want Paquette in the top 9.

Honestly I couldn't care less whether it's Killorn or Cally on the 2nd line. They play a similar style, just go with the hot hand but it's clearly not an issue for the team if 17 is in the top 6 instead of 24. Both are pretty useful players.

Same with Paquette or Brown, they're both competitive playoffs performers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad