Serie A 2022-23

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
El Shaarawy's shot tipped into bar and then Dybala steers the rebound wide. Still scoreless.

Edit: Smalling heads them ahead now.

Last edited:

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Kostic didn't see much of the ball, but managed to produce few good crosses anyway. Vlahovic / other players weren't able to read them correctly though and were thus usually in the wrong place to be at the end of them.

Kostic had one of Juve's best chances as well after swapping flanks with Kean when he came on. But Kostic didn't hit his shot properly and it was easily saved.

Much will rest on hope that Pogba takes the team on his shoulders when he returns.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Kostic didn't see much of the ball, but managed to produce few good crosses anyway. Vlahovic / other players weren't able to read them correctly though and were thus usually in the wrong place to be at the end of them.

Kostic had one of Juve's best chances as well after swapping flanks with Kean when he came on. But Kostic didn't hit his shot properly and it was easily saved.

Much will rest on hope that Pogba takes the team on his shoulders when he returns.
That sounds like a poor idea to put that much on Pogba.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
One of my 2 favorite Italian players tbh
One of the most overrated players in football, that is, when he plays. Not nearly good enough going forward for how incredibly lazy he is in defense. As a Lazio fan I hope Roma plays him every game haha

I watched Empoli give a gutsy performance at the weekend against Fiorentina, playing with 10 men for a looot of minutes. Empoli are good defensively and in the build-up, but having an attack of Destro and Lammers is a recipe for disaster, they really need another striker. Fiorentina looked really bad, I didn't even realize Jovic was playing and Ikone is the perfect example of a supremely talented player with no football iq.

Reactions: Power Man

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Spalletti has never had a notably lazy player so I feel like there's no chance Ndombele sucks there. Anguissa was just average in England for the same reasons but he's been great there too.

Reactions: luiginb

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
People are going to know who Khvicha Kvaratskhelia is by the end of the season. He is going to be a player.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
f***ing lazio have carried an 18yrbold Luka for 2 seasons without giving him any minutes. The sheer stupidity on teams to do this. Honestly how does this make any sense. Imagine being paid millions to run a team. Not even fit for football manager. Hope they get relegated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad