Serie A 2022-23

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
No it shouldn't.

Agree, this could lead to an awkward situation in the last round regarding relegation or other spots, which will still be decided on the old criteria.

Teams tied at the top and near each other on goal difference, won't need to try to score more goals to win the title as it won't be decided yet because they're about to end up level on points.

Which might help their opponents to avoid relegation, whereas another team might be relegated/miss out on European spots instead, if that team's opponents desperately needs to score more.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Agree, this could lead to an awkward situation in the last round regarding relegation or other spots, which will still be decided on the old criteria.

Teams tied at the top and near each other on goal difference, won't need to try to score more goals to win the title as it won't be decided yet because they're about to end up level on points.

Which might help their opponents to avoid relegation, whereas another team might be relegated/miss out on European spots instead, if that team's opponents desperately needs to score more.
I mean if goal difference isn’t a thing in 2013-14, LFC and City tie on points and goes to a one off. Who wouldn’t have liked to see that?

Reactions: PanniniClaus

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
The season hasn’t even started and Napoli already disappointing me. Virtually nothing done on the transfer market, club icons gone and ADL sitting flush with money and not spending it.

UCL was nice while it lasted

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I certainly would they're declining and lost one of their best players. Pogba is also injured.
Not because of Pogba. Who cares about Pogba?

But if people are going to say Lukaku is good in Italy and bad in England, it’s the same with Pogba.

If Chiesa can come back strong Juventus will be in the mix. Oddsmakers love them too

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Not because of Pogba. Who cares about Pogba?

But if people are going to say Lukaku is good in Italy and bad in England, it’s the same with Pogba.

If Chiesa can come back strong Juventus will be in the mix. Oddsmakers love them too
I understood about 20% of this post.

Reactions: N o o d l e s

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Following the departures of De Ligt and Chiellini, what does Juve's backline look like?
Bremer and Bonucci

I understood about 20% of this post.
If Juventus make a title run, it doesn’t need to be about Pogba. Getting Chiesa back is their title winning addition.

Pogba and Lukaku both bad in England. Both showed a Lot better form in Italy. May be premature to put Pogba in the dumpster.

last time I checked better odds Juve we’re still second favorite behind Inter.

not saying they win, it wouldn’t count them out

Reactions: Power Man

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Kean has had a good pre-season, right? If he can click with Vlahovic, Juve is certainly a contender. Their biggest problem is lack of creativity in midfield, so getting Chiesa back would be huge for them. Maybe Di Maria has still something left in him.

I would think that Juve's strategy will be getting a lot of (direct) balls from the flanks to Vlahovic & Kean, not so much patient build up through the middle.

At the moment Inter and Juve are favourites, but there are a lot more transfer rumours surrounding Inter players, so they might get weaker by the time season starts.

Reactions: Power Man

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4