Serie A 20/21

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
All I know is that our MF is better when Modric is on the pitch

Now if you want to talk abour too much possession, Isco is definitely the one with bad habits

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Ronaldo is just amazing

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-20_18-59-16.png
    upload_2021-1-20_18-59-16.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 3

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
So it really does look like the Scudetto is heading back to Milan. Which side of San Siro do people think edges it?
As long as they can stay healthy yes

Regarding AC Milan, they have found a way to win games without Ibra, Bennacer, etc
Obviously that wasn't going to work against Juve

I've been very impressed with çahlanoglu and both left backs, Hernandez has scored a few big goals this season and Calabria is probably the best RB in Serie A right now

Also, Milan's winter mercato has been low key very good

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Roma and Spezia with two crazy games in the span of 4 days. Spezia winning the Cup tie on Tuesday 4-2 after two Roma players are sent off in ET, today Roma beating Spezia 4-3 in Serie A with Spezia's equalizer in the 90th minute being followed by Roma's injury time winner. 13 goals between them in two matches. Not exactly what you'd expect from Italian football.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
When Gladbach were playing in Madrid and lost on the last match day of the CL group stage, Inter couldn't score against Shakhtar and failed to advance.

When Milan was set to face Juve later on in the day, a game they were likely to lose points in, Inter lost to Sampdoria beforehand and lost their chance to make up ground.

With Milan losing 3-0 at home to Atalanta today, Inter couldn't score against 14th place Udinese and only gained one point instead of three.

Milan's next games are against Bologna, Crotone, and Spezia. Inter's next games include a trip to Fiorentina (a game they haven't won since 2014 and have conceded stoppage time equalizers three straight seasons in) and a home game against Lazio.

So Inter had two chances to move level or past Milan in the table, and wasted both them. Opportunity presented, opportunity wasted - make that your f***ing hashtag, Inter Media House.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Kalulu apparently had another great outing for Milan.
Lyon lost Gouiri and him for 9M total.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Kalulu apparently had another great outing for Milan.
Lyon lost Gouiri and him for 9M total.

Kalulu played a great shitty game, completely at the mercy of Ilicic and Zapata and losing Romero on the first goal. He came out half an hour from the end, what game did you see?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Kalulu played a great shitty game, completely at the mercy of Ilicic and Zapata and losing Romero on the first goal. He came out half an hour from the end, what game did you see?
As I said in "apparently" I didn't watch the game.
But every report is saying he defended extremely well against Ilicic and was one of the few brights spots defensively before going out injured.
In fact, Milan's officials are using big words for him.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
As I said in "apparently" I didn't watch the game.
But every report is saying he defended extremely well against Ilicic and was one of the few brights spots defensively before going out injured.
In fact, Milan's officials are using big words for him.

Gazzetta :5,5

Corriere: 5

Tuttosport: 5

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
He was one of the bright spots but that's more because the rest of defence was so bad.
Ilicic was the best player on the field, almost unplayable, doesn't mean Kalulu was bad because he was't but nobody is gonna stop Ilicic when he plays like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad