Serie A 20/21

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Inter cruising now. Lautaro won’t ever be a top or elite goal scorer but he’s works his ass off and on sheer effort he puts goals away as well as creates chances. Such as the 3rd goal.

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
Lazio's win over Atalanta keeps them in a good spot to continue to move up to the table.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
And beating Atalanta right now is quite an achievement.
They were unbeaten in a while and the last two years, they've been the best team in the second stretch of the season in Europe's top 5 leagues.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
And beating Atalanta right now is quite an achievement.
They were unbeaten in a while and the last two years, they've been the best team in the second stretch of the season in Europe's top 5 leagues.
No Romero no party :)

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I really hope that Tomori kicks on from this first start to getting consistent gametime at Milan and performing really well. Part of why I want this is because I want him to develop well after having stagnated at Chelsea due to mismanagement (ideally so that he'll come back here after and take up his rightful position as half of our pairing of the future with Zouma).

But the main reason I want him to do well is that I will be BEYOND f***ing furious if that single cap for England is all he ever gets and he has no international career instead of playing for Canada.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Inter pissed away the gift Buffon gave them

Ashley Young is a special kind of moron. First, he grabbed and held Cuadrado's arm for quite a long time in the BOX. Two, did he actually think Bernaderschi was going to do something useful like getting the ball to Cuadrado?

He didn't need to do that. Bernaderschi is utterly useless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->