Serie A 19/20

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I don't watch much of Bologna but I swear every time I pull them up on DAZN Barrow is scoring. Looks like he would be prime for a move in the not so distant future.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I played the Atalanta and Verona match on FIFA this morning. Scoreless first half. Veloso and Freuler traded goals early in the 2nd half. 1 all draw. I was Atalanta

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Hellas Verona are relishing the role of spoiler it seems. Drawing Inter and Atalanta because they can.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Fiorentina still have to play Inter and Roma, but they've had a pretty good ending to the season...solid for a 14th place club.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Ronaldo passes Immobile for the Serie A goal scoring lead.

A few weeks ago this game looked to be one of the biggest of the season across all leagues, but Lazio have been terrible for a while now.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
AC Milan showing once again how appeasing egos is more important than long term success by calling the Rangnick move off. I was surprised they were actually making such a bold move but they did not disappoint in the end. Pioli has done good since coming back from the break but he has no real track record and is more there as a yes man. Rangnick would have broken the old boys clubs to actually install some efficient management while delivering on the field. That did not sit well with them and pulled this power move.

Reactions: mfilipo3

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Juve on their way to wrapping up the title as De Ligt low drive gives them the lead a couple of minutes before the half-time.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Juve has got to be much better than recent form to have a sniff of a chance in the CL

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Juve has got to be much better than recent form to have a sniff of a chance in the CL

I had no for CL since the beginning of the season. The midfield, fullbacks and Bonucci suck!

Plus it's better to be a pessimist than optimistic in life. You can't be let down if your hopes are never high.

Last edited:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Keep in min Juve is down 1-0 to Lyon after not being able to create a single chance in the first leg.
It won't be easy for them if Lyon somewhat can find some rythm after months of holidays.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Poor De Ligt. He scores a nice goal who could be the title clinching goal and then goes on to lose the game after being humiliated one on one for the losing goal.

Reactions: Cassano

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Juve has Sampdoria, Cagliari, and Roma left.
Atalanta has Milan, Parma and Inter
Inter has Genoa, Napoli and Atalanta

All Juve needs is a draw and a win to lock things up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad