Friedman: Sergei Bobrovsky and Artemi Panarin to Panthers

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Could both players be staying in Columbus after the first round that the team just had? Looks like Bob's stock just went up, I really hope both layers stay. Columbus deserves it!

Bobrovsky isn't staying. The haven't made him a competitive offer.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Bobrovsky isn't staying. The haven't made him a competitive offer.

Would really like both players staying in Columbus. Columbus made team franchise history yesterday making the second round in the playoffs. The CBJ GM is finally getting the organization on the right track.

I would like to see what CBJ offers in the off season. I don’t see GM of CBJ letting Bob leave without giving a competitive offer.

Reactions: Madifer

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Would really like both players staying in Columbus. Columbus made team franchise history yesterday making the second round in the playoffs. The CBJ GM is finally getting the organization on the right track.

I would like to see what CBJ offers in the off season. I don’t see GM of CBJ letting Bob leave without giving a competitive offer.

They're not signing Bobrovsky considering their cap space

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I could only see Panarin staying - Bob is too inconsistent year to year to pay top dollar for

Jayan

NYR fanatic
Jul 6, 2012
Jarmo is gonna have a fun summer

UFA
Bob
Panarin
Duchene
Dzingel
McQuaid
Kinkaid

RFA
Werenski
Clendening
Hartnell

And a few more

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Jarmo is gonna have a fun summer

UFA
Bob
Panarin
Duchene
Dzingel
McQuaid
Kinkaid

RFA
Werenski
Clendening
Hartnell

And a few more
31 million of cap space to get it all done. The odds of them keeping all three of Panarin Bobrovsky and Duchene are minuscule at best.

Reactions: Hockyluv21

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Panarin and Bob were gone for a while. No chance to keep them. Duchene they might be able to sell to stay and Dzingel. Panarin and Bob eventually will be why CBJ loses.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
All 30M of our cap space? Lol

Bob's not gonna re-sign, the writing's been on the wall since training camp started. But we're all enjoying this ride off into the sunset with him. Hopefully it ends with a Cup :)

That cap space will end up being a bit higher with Dubi's buyout.

I think theres no chance to keep Bread but Bob could stay. Bob doesn't have the same allergy to Columbus that Bread appears to be having. Bob has also spent a very significant part of his life in Columbus. Its not going to be cheap though and thats a concern.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
I don't mind where it comes from but at this point, it would be tampering so technically that guy is full of something. Speculation at best.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
As a Sens fan, I really hope Duchene re-signs with the Jackets. I think there's a real possibility of it happening too.

As for Bob and Pan - I believe they are gone unless they win the cup. If that happens, Panarin will be their Kane, and Bob will be their Toews (overpaid).

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Jackets have already semi-moved on from Bobrovsky. And I think he has as well.

I don’t see Panarin changing his mind, but if he does, he’ll be able to write his own check.

Duchene seems to want to stay.

Who knows about Dzingel.

McQuaid and Kinkaid are gone.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
It's obvious what's happening. Panarin fires his agent, hires Bob's. Chicago suddenly hires Q. Q nicknamed Panarin Breadman. Neither guy signed with CBJ.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
31 million of cap space to get it all done. The odds of them keeping all three of Panarin Bobrovsky and Duchene are minuscule at best.

The GM of CBJ isn’t going to let a top 3 goaltender in the league in Bobrovsky walk. Whether that sacrifices Duchene or Panarin so be it. Bob was easy MVP in that series by far.

CBJ needs that boy signed, so quick like Gibson was when Anaheim signed the dotted line on the contract extension. No ifs, ands, or buts

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
The GM of CBJ isn’t going to let a top 3 goaltender in the league in Bobrovsky walk. Whether that sacrifices Duchene or Panarin so be it. Bob was easy MVP in that series by far.

CBJ needs that boy signed, so quick like Gibson was when Anaheim signed the dotted line on the contract extension. No ifs, ands, or buts
It’s not his choice

Reactions: Laus723

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad