News: Senyshyn Asks Bruins For a Trade

5Jack0

Mar 6, 2012
Somewhere out there
Other than skating in a straight line relatively fast by NHL standards he has no other skill that is NHL caliber. Putrid along the boards, average shot and hands, below average vision. He’s too stupid of a player to even know how to use his speed and most times just skates himself into trouble.

Reactions: BruinsBtn

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Maybe they can package him with DeBrusk and a 1st for a guy to help them push for the playoffs.
I would have no interest in the Bruins trading any more firsts. Our system is bottom of the league already and the team is getting worse by the year. We'll soon be sellers no point in wasting more assets.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Weren’t expecting to make all 3 picks, deal fell through, brand new GM panicked and went with what his shitty scouting staff told him

Blame Sweeney for panicking and not having a backup plan, blame the scouting staff for being objectively terrible at their job.

They had a stretch where their drafting was miserable- I do kinda like the last two drafts they’ve had though. Seems like the front office is improving at that just in time for them to get fired.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
I would have no interest in the Bruins trading any more firsts. Our system is bottom of the league already and the team is getting worse by the year. We'll soon be sellers no point in wasting more assets.
Interested in starting that selling now or trying for it for a couple more years?
Curious what the price would be for Pastrnak? (Yes I know it will be high)

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Interested in starting that selling now or trying for it for a couple more years?
Curious what the price would be for Pastrnak? (Yes I know it will be high)
#1 center, or Young top 6 center with #1C potential would be the only thing I'd consider moving him for.

Add in his sweet contract and depending on the player see if anything needs to be added on either side

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Other than skating in a straight line relatively fast by NHL standards he has no other skill that is NHL caliber. Putrid along the boards, average shot and hands, below average vision. He’s too stupid of a player to even know how to use his speed and most times just skates himself into trouble.

Sounds like a Yakupov replacement

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Well, to be fair, Timmins didnt miss much, we drafted late most years and there was little left on the board.

Lucic was so deep in their heads they drafted Michael McCarron literally drafted right in front of Shae Theodore. Then Jarred Tinordi a couple picks ahead of Kevin Hayes and Kuznetsov.

And don't even bring up Louis Leblanc directly ahead of Kreider. Or Poehling immediately ahead of Oettinger.

Heck, the only good pick Timmins made was Sergachev and the Habs parlayed that into dead weight.

Imagine the Habs had all the guys drafted directly after their picks.... they'd have:

Shae Theodore
Kreider
Oettinger
Toss in Kuznetsov...wow.

They would have won the Cup last year for sure.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Lucic was so deep in their heads they drafted Michael McCarron literally drafted right in front of Shae Theodore. Then Jarred Tinordi a couple picks ahead of Kevin Hayes and Kuznetsov.

And don't even bring up Louis Leblanc directly ahead of Kreider. Or Poehling immediately ahead of Oettinger.

Heck, the only good pick Timmins made was Sergachev and the Habs parlayed that into dead weight.

Imagine the Habs had all the guys drafted directly after their picks.... they'd have:

Shae Theodore
Kreider
Oettinger
Toss in Kuznetsov...wow.

They would have won the Cup last year for sure.
Nah… Bergevin would have traded them for french players…lol

Scott Bee

Jun 11, 2021
The Bruins usually give a call up 7 minutes on the 3rd or 4th line if they don't score a hat trick they get sent back. Neely and Sweeney both need to go.

Reactions: Hookslide

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I half expected him to be the future considerations for Greenway deal earlier between BOS/TOR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad