News: Senyshyn Asks Bruins For a Trade

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Senyshyn asks Bruins for a trade

" "... I’m super-thankful to everyone in Providence for all of their help in the development of my game, but I want to play in the NHL. I feel like I haven’t been given that opportunity in the Bruins organization,’’ ..."

"Recently, he was not one of the players called up when Boston was battling a COVID outbreak. ... Obviously, that hit home."

Deam78

Aug 16, 2017
IIRC, Dubas was a fan of his in his draft year. Senyshyn to TOR for a contract?

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I could see a deal with Ottawa for an AHLer. He's an Ottawa boy and I think we would have taken him had he been available in the 2nd round. Maybe Gaudette, Shaw, Bishop, Sabourin, or Agozzino or something like that.

Reactions: Adele Dazeem

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Okay...? Kind of weird, given his complete lack of established NHL capability. But for a guy like that, it probably would be beneficial to get a fresh start somewhere else, in a fresh organization that doesn't have the "lol overdrafted" stigma looming over him at all times.

I'd assume if this gets done, it's just a little swap for some other similar prospect elsewhere who is also failing to establish themselves on their own roster. Every team has one of those guys hanging around, so it shouldn't be that difficult a trade to put together. Just probably won't make much of a ripple either way. :dunno:

AHLdepth

Feb 17, 2020
Haven't followed this kid in forever and a day, so honest question. Is this a justified ask? His point totals in the AHL don't scream "NHL ready" but obviously that not everything. Is he genuinely worth some sort of flyer?

Reactions: kerrabria

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
Is he really that bad? Could he be a useful 3rd/4th line PKing winger?

My question is exactly this. Scouting reports say he skates well (if so wouldn't mind seeing him and Motte together), but can he PK and be a net front presence? If he can win draws then that's a bonus.

Chiasson or Brad Hunt can be yours.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad