#Senswatch, Sixth Edition: Now Introducing #Avswatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Melnyk seems to have a rule about big name players going to the east. That’s why Hoffman and EK ended up out west with There being a stipulation in the EK trade that they would get another 1st if Karlsson got flipped to the east like SJ did with Hoffman
Oh. Well someone tell him that they aren't competing, and losing out on a better offer, is worse than anything a former player can realistically do to you lol

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Devils! Nice. That takes care of Ottawa's win last night. Hopefully Detroit can come back, and the Ducks can win.

Probably not, but the devils winning us awesome.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Devils and Ducks winning today would be huge. Those 2 teams have a good chance to suck as bad as the Sens. Hopefully L.A. can stay ahead aswell

Reactions: RareDangles

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
McDavid will get his urge for the Art Ross once they're out of it and start scoring a lot.
Hopefully. I've been told all season by Edmonton fans that McDavid will decide he wants to win, and then run away with it. He's 11 points back.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
He will be 1 or 2 by seasons end barring an injury. When the games no longer matter like last season and he puts up like 30 points in 15 games.
Hopefully. I'd rather see literally any other team win the lottery. Even Minnesota.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Now now lets not go saying things like that. I want nothing good to come to Minnesota...ever.
Lol well Edmonton certainly doesn't deserve it. They won so many top picks, the league changed the lottery system. Then they squandered most of that talent.

If we didn't get Makar after we fell from 1st to 4th, I would be a lot more bitter.

Reactions: klozge

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Four games left before the deadline, the last of which is at home versus Calgary on the 24th. I bet none of Stone, Duchene or Dzingel get traded until after that game.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Four games left before the deadline, the last of which is at home versus Calgary on the 24th. I bet none of Stone, Duchene or Dzingel get traded until after that game.

And I bet none of them move by the deadline if the Sens are really expecting to get what I read on the Stone thread on the main boards

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
And I bet none of them move by the deadline if the Sens are really expecting to get what I read on the Stone thread on the main boards
It would be very Sens.

I will say if they have any hope of Kyle Connor, forget it. He's work more than Duchene or Stone unextended.

Last edited:

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
I really hope all three get traded, both for selfish Ottawa losing-related reasons and because I miss the old trade deadline days where all sorts of crazy deals happened on deadline day. Also I desperately want use to take a run at signing Stone in the offseason.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I don't think we fear the Oilers enough.

I came to post this after seeing the standings this morning.

Hopefully McDavid can drag that shit show along enough to keep their lottery percentage low, because we can all kiss the first overall goodbye if the Oilers have a decent shot at it. The universe has a sick sense of humor and wants us to watch that org ruin first overalls time and time again.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Lol well Edmonton certainly doesn't deserve it. They won so many top picks, the league changed the lottery system. Then they squandered most of that talent.

If we didn't get Makar after we fell from 1st to 4th, I would be a lot more bitter.

Maybe we shouldn't be getting into what teams don't deserve yet another top talent to squander when we're sitting in this fancy glass house that we've been building for the past decade :laugh:

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Maybe we shouldn't be getting into what teams don't deserve yet another top talent to squander with this fancy glass house we've been building over the past decade :laugh:
We haven't squandered any top picks or talent. Mostly because we can't draft well enough to actually pick anyone past the top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad