#Senswatch Episode V: Eugene Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I know some people are going to say "the season's only half over blah blah" but with Ottawa quickly falling apart, they're only going to be left with one option soon. Tear it down.

The only scenario better for us right now, would be for them to be in last by 10+ points. This is huge for Colorado.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Size Queen.
No-one would like more than me for us to have 12 people who're five feet seven running rings around everyone

Given a 1v1 choice to add one person, and I'm taking the boy who's the size Rantanen is now at the age of 17, thanks.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I know some people are going to say "the season's only half over blah blah" but with Ottawa quickly falling apart, they're only going to be left with one option soon. Tear it down.

The only scenario better for us right now, would be for them to be in last by 10+ points. This is huge for Colorado.

Agreed. They're at 8 games in a row now. Have to think if this losing streak goes into double digit territory, then trade talks will start really heating up.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Draft Kakko. Make Rantanen his center. MacKinnon will be fine with Stone on his wing anyway.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Agreed. They're at 8 games in a row now. Have to think if this losing streak goes into double digit territory, then trade talks will start really heating up.
They play L.A. soon, so that could be a win. I don't see them losing forever, but they won't be able to pull themselves out of this. They are in full tank mode at this point.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
They play L.A. soon, so that could be a win. I don't see them losing forever, but they won't be able to pull themselves out of this. They are in full tank mode at this point.

Well the Kings' have been playing better as of late so there's that. Their next game is on Wednesday vs the Ducks in Anaheim which will be a tough one for them and then they're in LA the following day on the second of a back to back. There is hope we see at least 10 games out of this current streak. :naughty:

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
The Sens have the worst roster in the NHL. The stats say they are the worst, eye test screams it out loud. They also have the worst ownership in the game, period.

This isn’t going to magically turn around.

There may be a light at the end of the tunnel, but it’s not hope... it’s Joe Sakic and Jack Hughes on a choo-choo train ready to put them out of their misery.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
The Sens have the worst roster in the NHL. The stats say they are the worst, eye test screams it out loud. They also have the worst ownership in the game, period.

This isn’t going to magically turn around.

There may be a light at the end of the tunnel, but it’s not hope... it’s Joe Sakic and Jack Hughes on a choo-choo train ready to put them out of their misery.
giphy.gif

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Yotes up 2-0 on the Rags as well after the 1st. Things are looking pretty good with regards to this Sens pick situation.

Reactions: AvsFan29

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Wonder if the Sens fire Guy Boucher at some point -- after last season and an 8 game losing streak + bottom of the standings, regardless of how poor the roster is, most coaches would be -- or if Melnyk is too cheap to have to pay Boucher to sit at home and a new coach (although they'd probably find a B or C level coach at a minimal salary).

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
When Anderson and Chabot return from injury, I expect them to win games they shouldn’t win.
Regardless of them winning games, this pick can be safely considered a top 10. I like every player in the top 7, so things are looking great. A top 3 pick takes this franchise to a new level.

BleedWell

Jan 6, 2018
Rangers looked the worst team I have seen this season. Hopefully Sens still suck more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad