Low Effort GDT Sens vs. Kings 7pm est - Rock bottom edition

Speatleysson

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario
I'll admit I never paid attention to the younger Lemieux before tonight, but if what was said in the General Boards thread is true about being tossed from an OHL and AHL team for bullying his own teammates....I dunno. In today's society, how does this kid have the privilege of having an NHL career? Some other kids out there have been basically blackballed for similar transgressions the past two years. Is that kid he image the NHL wants to show to the fans and corporate sponsors?

Didn't know that about his ahl/ohl days..

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
A defeated coach

Can't help but feel bad for him. Lose your 2 & 3C at the start of the year, lose half the roster to covid/injuries and still be expected to play a few games, you don't have your captain at the start of the year, you're dealing with an insanely shallow roaster even when things are going well....that's a lot of strikes against you before you even hit the ice. Granted, he's not exactly a great coach or anything either, but there's no way for him to come out of this looking good.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Yikes.. not a fan of Lemiux biting Tkachuk but wow.. Tkachuk shouldn't talk like this IMO.

"His teammates dont even like him"... "shouldn't be in the NHL"...

If you have an issue with Lemieux, cave his face in with your fist next game, don't whine to the media post game.

Nah, it was amazing. More players should call out gutless, dangerous acts like that.

OUTHOUSE

Feb 16, 2008
99 Rideau
Kings fans downplaying (or claiming it’s fake news) biting is so HF. Imagine Brady bit him? They’d be losing it.

The Waffler

Registered Offender
Jul 10, 2009
Planet Earth
Kings fans downplaying (or claiming it’s fake news) biting is so HF. Imagine Brady bit him? They’d be losing it.

I dunno your age, so you may or may not remember this, but we’ve been on that side of a biting incident with Jarkko Ruutu. Most likely saying a lot of the same things. I remember the humour in Ruutu’s response, with a shit-eating grin.

“I did not bite him”

He very obviously did.

Reactions: Agent Zub

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
I dunno your age, so you may or may not remember this, but we’ve been on that side of a biting incident with Jarkko Ruutu. Most likely saying a lot of the same things. I remember the humour in Ruutu’s response, with a shit-eating grin.

“I did not bite him”

He very obviously did.

we prolly said the same things like 'if you dont want to get bit dont put your hand near their mouth!!'.

Like you said, its fan nature. Mental gymnastics come with the territory. Look at some of the people bending over backwards to defend Dorion the shmuck.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
A defeated coach

Can't help but feel bad for him. Lose your 2 & 3C at the start of the year, lose half the roster to covid/injuries and still be expected to play a few games, you don't have your captain at the start of the year, you're dealing with an insanely shallow roaster even when things are going well....that's a lot of strikes against you before you even hit the ice. Granted, he's not exactly a great coach or anything either, but there's no way for him to come out of this looking good.

I was watching the clip and was going to post the same thing as you.

I actually feel bad for him; he looks gutted, the eye twitching, the sweat...he just looks like he is completely overwhelmed at this point and honestly, he seems like a genuinely nice person so it is pretty tough that he will most likely bear the brunt of the blame when the dust settles.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
so im just catching up, did Lassi murder someone? Kick a dog? Say mean things to the coach? why in the **** was he scratched

Reactions: Bileur

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
You can keep your complaining to yourself if you don't want people to point out how flawed it is or I suggest don't post them in public.
It's unfortunate that I didn't sign up to this site to cheer you on. I know you enjoy shitting all over the Sens but the truth is Norris is doing very well to start his career.
"we are talking hockey" seems more like you lash out and demand silence from anyone who thinks your wrong.

Guess what? I will complain and criticize, and as you put it "shit on all over the Sens'' as much as I want. You can't do sh1t about it

Also, you are no one to give me any sort of suggestions, but I have a suggestion for you. Keep your measly attempts to try bossing around others in your house, on your gf, where it might work. This is the real world and it is not going to fly.

Where did I demand silence? Or I even care if you think I am wrong? Like who even are you LOL?

How about you we go through what exactly happened

I simply made a post about Norris, you refuted it with your reasons, and I replied disagreeing, and further giving my own reason

In all of that you tried to lashed out on me and demanded silenced, and 'trying' to tell me what I can or cannot post. But when you realized you have no power and didn't get what you wanted, and got shrugged off like a little fly, your posts suddenly became more about Me (and less about hockey), and that is when I had to put you in your place, by blatantly telling you to not talk about Me (meaning you should solely keep it hockey related)

You can continue to whine, and play the victim card now LOL

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Adrianopolous

Oct 5, 2017
Delray Beach, Florida
I love how he says "he's just a bad guy", which is hurtful enough, but then follows that up with "he's not even a good player" LOL.
Sounds like immature whining coming from a team's captain to be honest. Not sure Tkachuk is ready to be a judge on who is a good player and who isn't considering his team's records so far ...

Last edited:
Reactions: kinghock

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad