Low Effort GDT Sens vs. Kings 7pm est - Rock bottom edition

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Winning the Wright Lottery is going to be painful.

Yeah, we likely won't do that, either. With the way this organization works, we'll go on a run at the end of the season, end up 26th, and pick 8th or something like that.

Senovision

May 23, 2011
Lemieux impersonating Jaws from James Bond movies. That's crazy. He has to get 5 games at least for biting Tkachuk.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
When I watch a Senators game now, I try to think of the game in the same way as a warm up band. There's going to be better game on later that will be better and more enjoyable to watch.

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
This team might not win 20 games this season The reality is this team is an AHL caliber team.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Yikes.. not a fan of Lemiux biting Tkachuk but wow.. Tkachuk shouldn't talk like this IMO.

"His teammates dont even like him"... "shouldn't be in the NHL"...

If you have an issue with Lemieux, cave his face in with your fist next game, don't whine to the media post game.

I'll admit I never paid attention to the younger Lemieux before tonight, but if what was said in the General Boards thread is true about being tossed from an OHL and AHL team for bullying his own teammates....I dunno. In today's society, how does this kid have the privilege of having an NHL career? Some other kids out there have been basically blackballed for similar transgressions the past two years. Is that kid he image the NHL wants to show to the fans and corporate sponsors?

Reactions: Speatleysson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad