GDT: Sens vs Habs - Chuck Norris edition - 22 Feb 2020 7:00 - SN1, SN east, City tv

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Just threw a bunch of money on the Leafs at -105, hahaha, wow

Either I make money, or I get to laugh at the most hilarious Leafs loss of the season. win-win

I bet them when they were down by 1 and doubled down with them down by 2 lol

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
The line changes are all over the place!
The Tkachuk-Pageau duo played with White at some point, then Brown now Hawryluk, even Sabourin but it was probably at the ens of their shift.

Norris has not played with the same player twice in a row I believe.

Stability is important, IMO.

On D I can understand but we have 12 forward, it should not be this much.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Cant think of a shift without Batherson.

At some point he played with White has his RW and Duclair, then 2 shift later he was back with Batherson for some shift.

I just believe it should be the same 3 for some time before changing again and again.

The Worst One

Who wants to die?
Oct 5, 2017
At some point he played with White has his RW and Duclair, then 2 shift later he was back with Batherson for some shift.

I just believe it should be the same 3 for some time before changing again and again.
DJ is notorious for blender.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010

0:19 with White and Duclair. 0:18 with Tierney and White. Rest of his ES time has been with Batherson.

Reactions: Viletho

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad