GDT: Sens vs Habs - Chuck Norris edition - 22 Feb 2020 7:00 - SN1, SN east, City tv

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
91a-DT18CIL._SL1500_.jpg

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Hows about "the numchuk line"?! Can't wait to see Norris & Chucky (& Paul?) crash Price's crease.

Go for the win!​

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
So if Pageau is unsigned does he play? I would sit him, but I would be of the mind to trade him. If he plays to help the Sens remain competitive and lock down that 29th spot in the standings and Dorion is willing to risk an injury where he would remain unsigned through the TDL doesn't make much sense to me.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
I really dont understand why it took so long for Jaros to get the call. Imo he's the 2nd best dman on the team right now.

Maybe I'm missing something with this player

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
So if Pageau is unsigned does he play? I would sit him, but I would be of the mind to trade him. If he plays to help the Sens remain competitive and lock down that 29th spot in the standings and Dorion is willing to risk an injury where he would remain unsigned through the TDL doesn't make much sense to me.
It would be inexcusable for Pageau to play tonight imo. Even if they are intending to sign him, imo it needs to be signed or you sit until it is or youre dealt. No in between.

Reactions: Cosmix and DrEasy

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I really dont understand why it took so long for Jaros to get the call. Imo he's the 2nd best dman on the team right now.

He's got everything to be succesful. He's rugged, he's a good skater, good shot, good vision and he's able to skate the puck out of danger/win puck battles.

I think it's just a matter of taking a step back and putting it all together. I really think he can be a good player for us. I feel like he put maybe a bit too much pressure on himself to be on the team this year and last year and the team wasn't doing great. I have a feeling he'll be able to stay in the lineup this time.

Reactions: SpezDispenser

GCK

Oct 15, 2018

You have been in the Jaros bandwagon for years. He has really nice tools but he just can’t seem to play under control. Hopefully he gets the rest of the year in Ottawa and starts to capp L.P. m down a little.

Reactions: SpezDispenser

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
So Ennis and Namestnikov are scratched, Jaros in for Goloubef who was claimed by Det, Anisimov playing wing because of Norris joining the team.

Matsens15

Dec 1, 2009
Ottawa
So Ennis and Namestnikov are scratched, Jaros in for Goloubef who was claimed by Det, Anisimov playing wing because of Norris joining the team.

Here’s how they lined up at yesterday’s practice.

Tkachuk-Pageau-Duclair
Paul-Norris-Batherson
Anisimov-Tierney-Brown
Ennis-White-Hawryluk

Chabot-Hainsey
Reilly-Zaitsev
Englund-Jaros

Ennis is not scratched but DJ smith add that there could be more player scratch before the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad