Confirmed with Link: Sens sign Justin Falk. 1 year, 2 way

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
This is one step away from signing Erik Karlsson. No, not that Erik Karlsson - THAT Erik Karlsson.

erik_karlsson_carolina.jpg

Melnyk will be able to talk about how good our defence will be with Falk and Karlsson all while having a cap floor defence.

Reactions: The Lewler

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Melnyk will probably have to open up a lemonade stand on the concourse and sell his car to pay for this. Then I bet he'll take out a loan if anyone will lend him anymore money! Wait....What thread is this again? Who cares? Did I mention stone isnt going to re-sign?! Rabble rabble rabble!

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
Hopefully the guy shows up with something to prove. Money jokes aside, he’s coming in pretty cheap and for one year, so low risk for a stop gap.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
What do you think the plan is for him? Purely injury stop gap? Maybe a shot across the bow to the current d corps?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
What does this say about Andreas Englund? Assuming he's not injured, sounds like he's not in the long term plans for the sens
or the short term plans apparently , unless its in Belleville.

I find he's too slow.. not really good at any one aspect; likely has a great attitude and works hard.

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
or the short term plans apparently , unless its in Belleville.

I find he's too slow.. not really good at any one aspect; likely has a great attitude and works hard.
Kind of a bust, even though he was a 2nd rounder in a weak draft, but the scouting staff hyped him as an overlooked first rounder. Shame...

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Kind of a bust, even though he was a 2nd rounder in a weak draft, but the scouting staff hyped him as an overlooked first rounder. Shame...
he kinda looked like he might have some potential early on with his roles while still in Sweden, but that hasn't materialized .. not really a new NHL Dman.. I think he just isn't mobile enough to be a defensive shut down guy either... He may surprise us at some point.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I guess this means Andreas England isn’t developing as we thought. What about Seilooff?

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
My guess is Boro is out with another "personal matter"

Edit : broken hand apparently

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad