Confirmed with Link: Sens sign Justin Falk. 1 year, 2 way

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Very meh. Not necessarily bad but I guess he could fill in if injuries strike.

If not he should stabilize a pairing down in Bingo.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Dorion: Hey Guy... just wanted to let you know that we've acquired Justin Falk

Boucher: Nice job Pierre!! A PMD who plays the right side; just what we needed!! Who did we send to Carolina?

Dorion <ashamed voice>: yeahh... no.

Boucher:

tenor.gif

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I initially thought it was Faulk & was wondering how that was possible when he plays for Carolina & was wondering what Ottawa traded to get him. :laugh:

Another left shot D, big guy, maybe as depth protection for the young guys in Belleville. After seeing Englund's fight, do they need him? :laugh:

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
I initially thought it was Faulk & was wondering how that was possible when he plays for Carolina & was wondering what Ottawa traded to get him. :laugh:

Another left shot D, big guy, maybe as depth protection for the young guys in Belleville. After seeing Englund's fight, do they need him? :laugh:

I'm pretty sure no team has "needed Justin Falk" since his tyke team only had 4 skaters one night way back in 1994.

Reactions: pzeeman and aragorn

dmarc

SENS!!!!!!!
Mar 29, 2009
Meh, w/e but wouldn't mind to have seen Englund get a shot, at this point he's a non prospect but would have been okay with giving him one last shot

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
Dorion is gonna be expecting a surge in high five stocks only to be super crushed it wasn't actually Justin Faulk he got for a discount

Reactions: robsenz

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Tomorrow's GM/coach pow wow.

Dorion: Guy, I like the momentum we're building so I;ve decided to add an exciting piece to our core...I've just traded for Sebastian Aho.

Boucher: WHAT?!??! That's amazing. He's gonna fit in great on our top line. I can't believe it. How the fu...wait a minute...

Dorion:

giphy.gif

Reactions: aragorn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad