OT: Sens Lounge XCVIII: 1000-Post Rule is Back Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Serious question that I'm randomly asking every single person I know. Say i want to get a pizza from a place in NYC and i want it shipped to Toronto. How would I go about doing that ?

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Serious question that I'm randomly asking every single person I know. Say i want to get a pizza from a place in NYC and i want it shipped to Toronto. How would I go about doing that ?
If you have enough money everything is possible
1h25min flight

Reactions: OmniSens

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
If you have enough money everything is possible
1h25min flight

Ya I already got a quote 250 usd to have it shipped. I'm just not sure if there are better options. This quote is from a concierge service but the guy doesnt seem too smart so I'm not sure hes the man for the job.

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
Call a couple weeks in advance and hope it’s still fresh when it reaches destination.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
Ya I already got a quote 250 usd to have it shipped. I'm just not sure if there are better options. This quote is from a concierge service but the guy doesnt seem too smart so I'm not sure hes the man for the job.

What place in NYC lol.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
That's an awful distance to go for pizza. Must be some good, good luck to you in getting it delivered.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
So back in the beginning of July I booked my G2 test for August 1st, the first available day. After waiting about a month, I failed it today. They tell me I can try again in 10 days. So I was just booking another one to retake it aaaaannndd the next available spot is in the not until Sept 8th.....

This is setting my entire life back a whole month after already having to wait so long. I'm furious. Two whole months to get my G2.

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
So back in the beginning of July I booked my G2 test for August 1st, the first available day. After waiting about a month, I failed it today. They tell me I can try again in 10 days. So I was just booking another one to retake it aaaaannndd the next available spot is in the not until Sept 8th.....

This is setting my entire life back a whole month after already having to wait so long. I'm furious. Two whole months to get my G2.

Call every day that you're free and ask if there's been cancellations, it happens all the time.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
What got you, parallel parking? Or stuck in an intersection because someone was running a yellow?

mysens

Apr 9, 2013

I remember a few years back, a lot of my friends would go to the MOT testing in I believe Kemptville or similar. I am not sure if they still have the option to go get tested elsewhere, but it is worth a shot to look into.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Anybody in Kanata recognizes this cat PM me. Female, about a year old, recently spayed, a collar with no tags and hasn't been microchipped. Found her this morning in Bridlewood. It looks like she's been wandering around for about a week. Super friendly cat, but I can't keep her here because I'm super allergic. I know there's a lot of Kanata folks here so I figured it wouldn't hurt.View attachment 132875
You should post on the Ottawa Valley Lost Pet Network page, and/or scroll through the posts. There was a lost tuxedo cat yesterday but from the photos you can tell they are different cats. Haven't looked through the posts earlier in the week though.

EDIT: Hah, I did some more scrolling and saw that you or someone had already posted on the page. Nice.

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
Cat story had a happyish ending.

So this was the friendliest cat of all time. Like just would dive in your lap and beg for scratches and cuddles. We brought it to the Bridlewood Animal Hospital, because if I brought it in my house I'd have to go to the real hospital lol. We put up a bunch of signs and called all the local vets etc. Anyways, me and the wife spent the day madly calling everyone we know so this poor thing didn't end up in the humane society. We actually found someone who would take her. When we called the Animal Hospital to let them know not to call the humane society, they said she was so friendly they got special permission to keep her there as a mascot for the next week or two, and if nobody claims her there are two ladies fighting over who gets to take her home. So the kitty will be safe and happy one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad