OT: Sens Lounge XCVIII: 1000-Post Rule is Back Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Is this a site-wide rule, or just a Sens section one? The 1000 posts thing that is.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Is this a site-wide rule, or just a Sens section one? The 1000 posts thing that is.
Site-wide. Blanket rule for all of HFboards.

You gotta think some engineer could be hired to have a thread auto-lock and generate a "part 2" with a link/redirect upon hitting the threshold. But it is what it is.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Woohoo! Yay for job security

Also, on baby updates. Her new favourite sound is to play with rolling her tongue around and going la la la la. Not sure if she's trying to speak or sing

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
TFW you come back from vacation but because you overcelebrated your birthday before you left you come back to an apartment full of dirty dishes and mouldy food in the fridge which has been weighing on you the whole time you were away and is the last thing you want to deal with now

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
TFW you come back from vacation but because you overcelebrated your birthday before you left you come back to an apartment full of dirty dishes and mouldy food in the fridge which has been weighing on you the whole time you were away and is the last thing you want to deal with now
giphy.gif

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
As an another aside, my company did some business in Belgium so I got to go there for a bit. Beautiful country and some great culture. Very laid back, the entire country goes out for dinner and then drinks for the evening, "every single night".

Pretty sure that describes most of Europe. I guess maybe not Scandinavia because they can't afford to every single night and they just make up for it once a week

Reactions: DrEasy and Beville

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
Hi, husband works in Kanata and wants to watch the England game tomorrow, can you recommend any pubs where it might be shown please?

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Belgium :(

Seemed to me like France did an awful lot of time wasting in the last 10 minutes or so though.

Go Croatia now.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
California > NYC or anything NA really

Anyway, allez les bleus!

World Cup here we come!
Where in California? I want to go somewhere but I want to remain situated more or less and not have a transitory vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->