Sens Lounge LXXVI | The One Where we get back to Friends naming conventions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Alright, just finished house of cards. I would say at this point it is just as good as breaking bad. It will be interesting to see where they go from here though.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Half way through season 2 of Orange is the New Black. So far season 1 was better, but both are good.

We'll probably finish off Penny Dreadful after that, and then I'm not sure if we are moving to House of Cards or if we'll detour through The Three Musketeers first.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Half way through season 2 of Orange is the New Black. So far season 1 was better, but both are good.

We'll probably finish off Penny Dreadful after that, and then I'm not sure if we are moving to House of Cards or if we'll detour through The Three Musketeers first.

I watched the first episode of the musketeers and wasn't all that impressed. Does it get better?

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Couldn't resist Skyrim Legendary edition being 75% off.
Papers please just came on a flash sale for 2.99
Well I lost out on 2 bucks. I finding the game kinda meh. I hate timed games. Oh well.
Some days I hear what people my age are listening to, and wonder how mainstream music got so bad
Yup. I cringe at anything thats not my fav genre. Just cant do it. I hate 99.9% of music. Current main stream being the worst, by far.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Anyone else here played The Wolf Among Us?
It's on sale on Steam, should I pick it up? I know Telltale games are good but I don't know much about this game.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Anyone else here played The Wolf Among Us?
It's on sale on Steam, should I pick it up? I know Telltale games are good but I don't know much about this game.

It's incredibly well done. Feels like a throwback to the point and click pc adventure games of the early 90s to me, so maybe Im influenced a bit by nostalgia.

The story is well told despite the obvious cheese of basing a dark crime drama off of fairytale characters. The cell shaded graphics add to the flavour of the whole thing. I'd recommend it to anyone that enjoys a character driven story.

Not for everyone, it's not fast paced and the action sequences are limited to one main quick time fight scene per episode. I like them though

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
It's incredibly well done. Feels like a throwback to the point and click pc adventure games of the early 90s to me, so maybe Im influenced a bit by nostalgia.

The story is well told despite the obvious cheese of basing a dark crime drama off of fairytale characters. The cell shaded graphics add to the flavour of the whole thing. I'd recommend it to anyone that enjoys a character driven story.

Not for everyone, it's not fast paced and the action sequences are limited to one main quick time fight scene per episode. I like them though

I played through the Back to the Future game, so I'm okay with a lack of action. That game was entirely puzzles, it was good but from what I've heard it's not Telltale's best work. So I'm intrigued by this game.
I'm down for a good story, I'll probably pick it up. Thanks for the input.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Yes. If you're mobile, you might not see it. I never went mobile while being a normal user. So, not sure.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Wow.

Best soccer goal announcer/ goal call of all time. You need to watch through the entire thing, it gets good, then it gets better, then it gets best.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
There are easy ways to get rid of those ads, I'm sure you know.

Yes, but there are also other perks of being a sponsor. It helps me be able to be OmniSpam :sarcasm:

Wow.

Best soccer goal announcer/ goal call of all time. You need to watch through the entire thing, it gets good, then it gets better, then it gets best.

Without the subtitles, that could have been the best 1:48 spent of my life without understanding a damn word. Also, most confusing thanks to the images. Man, that was the funniest **** I ever watched :cry:

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Without the subtitles, that could have been the best 1:48 spent of my life without understanding a damn word. Also, most confusing thanks to the images. Man, that was the funniest **** I ever watched :cry:

"I SCREAM IT AT YOU!!!"

My favorite part is where he is flat-out calling out Brazil...

"FOR YOU DOWN THERE, I HAVE A POPE, YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING!!!
THROW THE GIRL FROM IPANEMA AT ME, THROW COPACABANA AT ME... I HAVE MESSI, I HAVE FRANCISCO, FORTY-SIX!!!"

Eff it, this is so good I'm adding it as my sig. Forget it, signatures look stupid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad