Sens Lounge LXXVI | The One Where we get back to Friends naming conventions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Not to get off on a tangent here, but I think you're just upset because you didn't get to hear the remainder of my math puns. You only saw two, which is but a mere fraction of my pun arsenal.
:help:
You have me divided on whether Bonktastic* would be a good addition to the list of those who should not multiply...

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Just watched Dallas Buyers Club. Wow.

My son is singing/playing the piano at his junior high school today, very nervous...

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Damn, this talk of M:TG in the lounge inspired an impulse purchase of a discounted Booster Box of Theros (30% off!)

36 packs to break open... love it.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Heh, I just pulled the most ridiculous, funnest flavor card of all time.

Image.ashx

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
It's never been that good. Fortunately the bad is most often forgotten.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
IDK, most stations with 70s and 80s stuff I enjoy.

Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, pretty much any alternative band. Is all terrible though in my opinion

Last edited:

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
IDK, most stations with 70s and 80s stuff I enjoy.

Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, pretty much any alternative band. Is all terrible though in my opinion

Depends on what you call "alternative", I guess. The problem with that label is that it encompasses like 40% of all music these days. Any "label" that lumps Soundgarden in with Limp Bizkit is too broad of a label, I'd say.

Is TV On The Radio "Alternative"? I'd say they are, and they are god damn flipping awesome.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Depends on what you call "alternative", I guess. The problem with that label is that it encompasses like 40% of all music these days. Any "label" that lumps Soundgarden in with Limp Bizkit is too broad of a label, I'd say.

Is TV On The Radio "Alternative"? I'd say they are, and they are god damn flipping awesome.

Really happy I got to see them live for Return to Cookie Mountain

So sad that one of them died :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad